View Full Version : No Atlantics at MKE

RHR_Fan
03-21-05, 06:55 PM
WTF? This flippin' stinks.

http://www.toyotaatlantic.com/News.asp?ID=795

~Nicole

Sean O'Gorman
03-21-05, 07:36 PM
Another race for the Cleveland GP weekend at Wisconsin's expense? Cool. ;)

Actually I think it sucks that the oval is off the schedule but at least I can be happy with its replacement. :)

Railbird
03-21-05, 08:11 PM
Short field, no great loss on an oval.

Of course I'll get to see them at Cleve so it's easy for me to be glib.

RTKar
03-22-05, 09:23 AM
Short field, no great loss on an oval.

Of course I'll get to see them at Cleve so it's easy for me to be glib.

That sucks, many times they put on a better race than the Champcars.

NismoZ
03-22-05, 09:44 AM
But, Hey, the Midwest gets introduced to DRIFTING! I'd say that's just about an even trade, right? :saywhat:

Methanolandbrats
03-22-05, 09:51 AM
Champcar will axe Milw next for a street race in the Congo.

Tim
03-25-05, 03:03 PM
Formula Drift will be at Milwaukee instead. This year will be the lamest and most boring champ car race ever if I have to sit through ARCA and drifting.

Methanolandbrats
03-25-05, 03:13 PM
Formula Drift will be at Milwaukee instead. This year will be the lamest and most boring champ car race ever if I have to sit through ARCA and drifting. Cabs and morons for support races.....I ain't going.

Sean O'Gorman
03-25-05, 05:15 PM
Cabs and morons for support races.....I ain't going.

Now they'll have an excuse to drop Milwaukee for a parking lot race in Zaire.

Gnam
03-25-05, 05:28 PM
Now they'll have an excuse to drop Milwaukee for a parking lot race in Zaire.
I think they'll hold onto the Milwaukee date just to keep it from FTG.

mueber
04-14-05, 01:18 PM
Formula Drift will be at Milwaukee instead. This year will be the lamest and most boring champ car race ever if I have to sit through ARCA and drifting.

Drifting and ancient Cup cars is the lamest support set up I have ever seen. I really struggled with going to this. I haven’t been to Milwaukee in decades but eventually decided to go because there is no Road America, Michigan or Mid Ohio to go to instead.

I want to support the series, and I expect to have a “good” time, but I expect better in the future.

chop456
04-15-05, 01:34 AM
Bring more beer.

Problem solved.

Amanda B.'s Mom
04-16-05, 12:39 PM
While the Atlantic Series at Milwaukee has always been a favorite, i can understand the decision. this was the only short oval on the circuit. It may have been determined to be non cost efective dues to the changes needed in the set up of the cars.

While I doubt Milwaukee will be eliminated from the Champ CAr Series, it may be permanently eliminated from the Atlantic Series unless there are other oval tracks added.

nrc
04-16-05, 12:45 PM
While the Atlantic Series at Milwaukee has always been a favorite, i can understand the decision. this was the only short oval on the circuit. It may have been determined to be non cost efective dues to the changes needed in the set up of the cars.

Yep. Changes to the cars and risk to the chasis. If they ran this year they would probably only have the championship contenders show up.