PDA

View Full Version : Atlantics 2003

rabbit
02-26-03, 01:57 AM
I haven't heard much at all in the way of driver announcements for this year, not even rumors. How many cars are they going to have this year? What are you guys hearing?

Napoleon
02-26-03, 07:02 AM
Here is Wicked Racing New's page, but its obvious that it has not been updated for a couple of months since it does not account for some announcements.

http://www.wickedracingnews.com/2003_team_report.htm

rabbit
02-26-03, 10:13 AM
Yeah, I keep checking that, but like you said, it hasn't been updted much. I hope we're going to have a barrage of announcements leading up to Monterey.

Napoleon
03-04-03, 11:23 AM
I didn't know if I sould post this here or in its own thread but I was by Jim Griffiths operation (Polestar) today and his transporter is gone (it was there a week or two ago). I also drove by DSTP and went to take a look at whether they added any other drivers names to the trailer (which also was there a week or two ago)besides Joey Hand and it was gone.

Polestar has not been tied to any rumors of a driver signing but the fact that neither are there makes me wonder if they are off testing somewhere. If Polestar is testing it tells me they may have a driver that has not been announced.

Dr. Corkski
03-05-03, 05:52 PM
Macri is going to drive for Polestar.

Daziel just announced as DeVellis' teammate at Sierra Sierra.