PDA

View Full Version : What XM has brought to the IRL

spinner26
03-20-05, 02:57 PM
From TF:

Man this is cool, I'm new too. I ain't never heard of the irl til yesterday i kept hearin all this and that on my XM radio. I switched channels to listen and that was pretty cool audio. I's drive truck so I's don't get home much to see 'em race on tv but I'll be a listenin on my XM. Are these the same ones that goes at Indianapolis 500? Is there somemore site like this one where a guy could go to see different stuff about racin these kinda cars? Is this like the big time or are these like those world of outlaw sprint cars where whoever has the money from week to week shows up? OK that'll be it, thanks ya'll for a cool site I'm a gonna save it in my favorites. Ya'll be cool, c ya.

ROFLMFAO? :gomer: :rofl: :eek: :shakehead

trish
03-20-05, 03:06 PM
I wonder whose puppet that is...

SteveH
03-20-05, 03:13 PM
Sheepishly I admit that I caught part of the race on XM in my car yesterday. :gomer: Its a Pontiac and the radio has XM built in, rather than an add-on. When I push a button on the radio it will cycle through the channel number, name of program and genre. So I do and here's what it displays, Channel 145, Indy Car Racing, Comedy. :laugh:

fourrunner
03-20-05, 05:09 PM
Well ... One good thing about XM Radio .... No Crowd Shots !

And they can say Sarah Fischer is "Real Pretty" ! ;)

Peter Venkman
03-20-05, 06:37 PM
Well ... One good thing about XM Radio .... No Crowd Shots !

And they can say Sarah Fischer is "Real Pretty" ! ;)

Well, she is in a sort of plump, pimpled way, ain't she?

G.
03-21-05, 02:31 PM
From TF:

Man this is cool, I'm new too. I ain't never heard of the irl til yesterday i kept hearin all this and that on my XM radio. I switched channels to listen and that was pretty cool audio. I's drive truck so I's don't get home much to see 'em race on tv but I'll be a listenin on my XM. Are these the same ones that goes at Indianapolis 500? Is there somemore site like this one where a guy could go to see different stuff about racin these kinda cars? Is this like the big time or are these like those world of outlaw sprint cars where whoever has the money from week to week shows up? OK that'll be it, thanks ya'll for a cool site I'm a gonna save it in my favorites. Ya'll be cool, c ya.

ROFLMFAO? :gomer: :rofl: :eek: :shakeheadcould this be BiF's cousin?

Al Czervik
03-21-05, 03:47 PM
could this be BiF's cousin?

Insert inbreeding joke here.

JoeBob
03-21-05, 03:55 PM
I'm guessing James Robert: http://www.bigirlfan.com/family.html

JAMe RObert, the party monster. HEs my nefew but hes more liek a brother or soemthing. HEll he coud be.