PDA

View Full Version : Two Year Straight National Champs!

race chica
03-19-05, 11:54 PM
http://www.geocities.com/lilboss11/seniors.jpg
UWSP Seniors celebrate their victory

Just wanted to say congrats to the repeat NCAA Division III Nation Champions the Stevens Point Pointers from UWSP

Okay-- you can go back to what you were doing now :)

Sean O'Gorman
03-20-05, 12:01 AM
Wait, your team is named the Point Pointers? :saywhat:

Jervis Tetch 1
03-20-05, 12:35 AM
Whew, for a minute there I thought this was some smartass Oklahoma State wrestling thread.

Ankf00
03-20-05, 12:49 AM
okie aggy beat iowa? :rofl:

sorry, just had to laugh :)

i'm now going to return to drinking away the pain of being #1 in all 4 major national baseball polls and dropping 2 straight to the baptists (baylor) :flame:

Jervis Tetch 1
03-20-05, 12:54 AM
It wasn't just Okie State, it was fluckin' Michigan, Cornell :saywhat: , Michigan, Minnesota and God knows who else?

When I watched the NCAA championships on ESPN earlier this evening, the Hawks had only two wrestlers make the finals (both lost) and only one wrestler each from Iowa State and Northern Iowa make it. Actually, the UNI wrestler was a pleasant surprise, but to not have an Iowa winner of any type shows you how far everyone else has come to toppling the mighty powerhouse that Iowa wrestling once was.

It's not good if you're a Hawk. :(

Dr. Corkski
03-20-05, 12:59 AM
I am going to take a wild guess and say that battle of the barching bands isn't exactly huge over at UWSP.

Ankf00
03-20-05, 01:00 AM
feel the pain man, I feel the pain..

race chica
03-21-05, 01:18 AM
Wait, your team is named the Point Pointers? :saywhat:

yup, like the hunting dog...here are our fearless mascotts:

http://www.geocities.com/lilboss11/spdogs.jpg

I am going to take a wild guess and say that battle of the barching bands isn't exactly huge over at UWSP.

since i have no clue what you are talking about i am going to say that no, barching bands are not that big of a deal

Ankf00
03-21-05, 01:25 AM
german pointers are cool.

Dr. Corkski
03-21-05, 02:14 AM
since i have no clue what you are talking about i am going to say that no, barching bands are not that big of a dealThe Black guy on your basketball team must be the only one then. :p