PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 for Jourdain

Sean O'Gorman
03-19-05, 06:37 PM
Busch race at Atlanta just ended, and Jourdain hung on for a 10th place. Not bad for only his 4th start, he was running in 4th with about 15 laps to go and then just fell off the face of the earth.

And then once again, Carl Edwards demonstrates why NASCAR is so popular. Man that guy is fast. :cool: :thumbup:

Racewriter
03-19-05, 06:44 PM
Jourdain had a very solid drive. Count me as impressed. Of course, when we get onto the short tracks and miles, it's a new ballgame, but still - good run.

Here in the Kansas/Missouri area, we've known about Carl for a long time. Clint Bowyer, too.

TKGAngel
03-19-05, 07:14 PM
I like Edwards. In addition to being one heck of a racer, he seems so genuine while doing interviews, not always in a rush to shoehorn in every sponsor listed on the racing suit.

How sad is it that 9 of the top 10 were Cup regulars?

Sean O'Gorman
03-19-05, 07:27 PM

Who better for the Busch guys to learn against? Sorensen, Bowyer, Truex, etc. will all be race winners in Nextel Cup someday, and Carl Edwards is just as much a BGN regular/rookie as he is a Nextel Cup regular/rookie.

gjc2
03-19-05, 07:33 PM
Michel was the highest finishing non-cupper!

George

KLang
03-19-05, 07:38 PM
Way to go Jourdain :thumbup:

I don't usually watch the cabs but I'll to try to catch the next one. Are the Busch races shown live?

dando
03-19-05, 08:08 PM

The very reason I don't get Busch racing period.

-Kevin