PDA

View Full Version : Zoom zoom

Sean O'Gorman
03-18-05, 09:24 PM
Boy, for all the support that ALMS has around here, I'm surprised that no one has picked up on this yet. Must be all that interest in the IRL race that y'all have. ;)

Mazda LMP2 (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/roadracing/15735/)

Maybe it is just my poor reading comprehension, but I didn't see where it mentioned when the team debuts. Hope it is soon, I like hearing rotaries at the track.

FCYTravis
03-18-05, 10:08 PM
Debut is at Road Atlanta - the second race of the season.

Going to be a great addition to the P2 grid, but it'll be interesting to see if they can come anywhere close to keeping up with the all-conquering Lola B05/40-AER that Intersport brought out. That thing's been turning times almost as fast as the Audi and Dyson Lola P1s!

The screaming rotaries will be music to a racefan's ear...

Sean O'Gorman
03-18-05, 10:12 PM
Wow, I post a positive thread about ALMS and the server goes down! :laugh:

pchall
03-18-05, 10:48 PM
What's a real racing car doing in the crapotype/crapwagon forum?

NismoZ
03-19-05, 04:05 PM
Heritage/History request...anybody have a shot of that 4 chamber RX-792P...it made me...TINGLE! :eek: (Price Cobb and Pete Halsmer, I was impressed! Lee Dykstra design, right?)) I know this latest edition is a Courage, but it's gonna sound like a 3-rotor Renesis! The more the merrier.

pchall
03-19-05, 04:21 PM
Sean, the press release has been on this forum all day.

Sean O'Gorman
03-19-05, 04:25 PM
Sean, the press release has been on this forum all day.

Look at the date/time of my thread and the date/time of the press release thread.

:)

Amanda B.'s Mom
03-19-05, 04:54 PM
Look at the date/time of my thread and the date/time of the press release thread.

:)

Sorry Sean,

didn;t realize that this thread was about the mazda ALMS team. I can;t read every thread on these forums. I know, silly me.