PDA

View Full Version : Once again, its happy amateur drinking day!

devilmaster
03-17-05, 12:03 AM
Happy amateur drinking day everyone! I posted this now because i'm heading out to start the day out right.... to be at the pub shortly round midnight.

This year, I am going to post an ohh-so-true video for today.

http://www.mnsi.net/~smicalef/paddys.avi

Anyways, may the road rise to meet you and all that jazz.

Cheers!

Steve

dando
03-17-05, 12:10 AM
Drunk post expected from Ank in 3, 2, 1... :gomer:

St. Patty's Day and the NCAA tourney (as in hoops, Steve :) ) begins on the same day. It should be amatuer hour @ it's finest tomorrow night. :shakehead

Erin go braugh! (and Go Zags!) :thumbup:

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
03-17-05, 12:18 AM
I think I'm skipping out on St. Pat's this year. Between NCAA tournament and the parade, downtown is going to be an absolute mess. I already got an e-mail stating that all of CSU's lots are going to be reserved for NCAA tomorrow, so I'm glad I don't have to go up there. The suburban bars are getting boring too, and expensive, so I decided my day will be better served getting my new exhaust fabricated, alignment done, and buying beer for my brother's friends. :thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
03-17-05, 12:24 AM
I think I'm skipping out on St. Pat's this year. Between NCAA tournament and the parade, downtown is going to be an absolute mess. I already got an e-mail stating that all of CSU's lots are going to be reserved for NCAA tomorrow, so I'm glad I don't have to go up there. The suburban bars are getting boring too, and expensive, so I decided my day will be better served getting my new exhaust fabricated, alignment done, and buying beer for my brother's friends. :thumbup: Damn right. AX season is coming. I've gotta pull a head, replace a transaxle, change springs and some other stuff.

spinner26
03-17-05, 08:59 AM
Remember:

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold on to a blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth.

** Anyone going out to party be careful and DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!***

G.
03-17-05, 11:25 AM
Homer Simpson in a conplaining voice : "St. Patty's day is a few hour old and I'm not drunk yet."

Michaelhatesfans
03-17-05, 12:00 PM
Top o' the mornin'...

http://www.racecorporation.co.uk/images/Irish%20Bar%20Babe.jpg

racer2c
03-17-05, 12:35 PM
That's no leprechan!

Wheel-Nut
03-17-05, 01:00 PM
and I don't think she is Irish but I will need to see her from behind.

dando
03-17-05, 03:13 PM
and I don't think she is Irish but I will need to see her from behind.
Aye, mate. My in-laws are Irish (and part Cherokee for a twist)....self-confessed to suffer from IAS (Irish @ss Syndrome). :D

Stocked up on Harp and Smithwicks and catching tourney action @ home with me buds.

Go Zags!

-Kevin

Beevis
03-17-05, 07:22 PM
IRELAND FOR THE IRISH!

Don Quixote
03-17-05, 08:02 PM
Is she a bit lopsided, or is it just the camera angle?

Ankf00
03-18-05, 12:09 AM
Drunk post expected from Ank in 3, 2, 1... :gomer:

St. Patty's Day and the NCAA tourney (as in hoops, Steve) begins on the same day. It should be amatuer hour @ it's finest tomorrow night. :shakehead

-Kevin

if you had to wake at 5 to get out by 5:45 to get to work by 6:30 and leave work at 6:30, you'd be drinking too, biotch.
:flame:

cheers mfrs :thumbup:

Wheel-Nut
03-18-05, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the real world, college boy!! :)