PDA

View Full Version : Schumi on street racing

Methanolandbrats
03-11-05, 11:27 AM
"We have to take into account that the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne is not really a track on which you can judge the relative strengths of the different teams." :thumbup:

That's the diplomatic way to say "street racing SUCKS".

http://www.planet-f1.com/news/story_18827.shtml

Cam
03-11-05, 12:10 PM
"We have to take into account that the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne is not really a track on which you can judge the relative strengths of the different teams." :thumbup:

That's the diplomatic way to say "street racing SUCKS".

Obviously its time to retire Michael. If you can't recall that racing at the highest form of motorsport is being able to adapt and adjust to all circuits then you must no longer belong at the sharp end..... :rolleyes:

pchall
03-11-05, 02:59 PM
He must just want to putter around Tilke Tracks for the rest of his Scalectrix™ career...
:p

Ankf00
03-11-05, 03:08 PM
uh, melbourne has runoff, street circuits dont... melbourne's also a helluva lot more fun than your typical tilkefest

michael's just whining

FCYTravis
03-11-05, 03:28 PM
Michael :laugh:

Dr. Corkski
03-11-05, 08:50 PM
Obviously its time to retire Michael. If you can't recall that racing at the highest form of motorsport is being able to adapt and adjust to all circuits then you must no longer belong at the sharp end..... :rolleyes:Did you even bother to read the article?

Cam
03-11-05, 09:10 PM
Did you even bother to read the article?

Now why the h311 would I want to do that when all I have to go by is one juicy quote? :D

Railbird
03-12-05, 08:26 AM
OK, I read it, where does it say anything remotely close to "street racing SUCKS"?