PDA

View Full Version : Tell Danica!

nrc
03-10-05, 02:00 PM
http://www.danicaracing.com/contact.shtml

Danica -
Please get out of the IRL before they ruin your career. Forget Bobby Rahal. You have to do what's right for your career and with your goals, that's not the IRL.

Rahal has no loyalty to anyone. He'll dump you just like he did CART, Michel Jordain, and Kenny Brack. Whatever it takes to keep the money coming from Honda.

I have been following your career since Barber Dodge. I think you've got the talent to do well and the potential to get better. Unfortunately, I won't be following that career as long as you're in the IRL.

Round up your sponsors and bring them to Champ car. Rahal is the past. Kalkoven and Forsythe are the future.

I wish you a safe and productive season.

Best wishes,
Richard

indyfan31
03-10-05, 05:00 PM
Done. thanks for the link.

Wheel-Nut
03-15-05, 11:16 AM
Did you get a reply to your email?

nrc
03-15-05, 11:34 AM

Nope, not so far. It looks like she has a company taking care of the site, so I'm surprised that I didn't get some kind of canned response.

lone_groover
03-15-05, 12:19 PM
I got this right away:

"Thank you for the support! The first race at Homestead didn't end the way I
wanted but I did have fun! I am feeling fine and looking forward to racing
at Phoenix, March 19th."

Either the bot that responded didn't know, or didn't care to tell me, what Danica was wearing.....yuk yuk

:)

oddlycalm
03-15-05, 01:26 PM
Now that she's gotten her bell rung, it would be nice to see her depart the series in one piece.

oc

indyfan31
03-15-05, 01:33 PM
yup, got the same one lone groover got.

Methanolandbrats
03-15-05, 02:10 PM
Screw her. If she did'nt want to pound concrete walls for Mr. Rahole, she would'nt. She want's to be the first girl to win the 497.5.

DjDrOmusic
03-15-05, 11:50 PM
I actually got a personal reply, that seemed apprehensive, as if she was growing weary of towing the company line. I really think that when her contract is done she will try to find a different team. Just my opinion but I think she realizes the truth.

Ziggy
03-16-05, 12:01 AM
How long is her contract???????

Will she live that long????????

She should use the Dario method. Sit on the sidelines injured until Honda really up's the ante. If not, bail.

Does she wear Lorenzi Driving Pumps???

Rob
03-16-05, 10:31 AM
She want's to be the first girl to win the 497.5.
I wonder if Helio would dispute that victory as much as Paul Tracy's.

nrc
03-16-05, 10:31 AM
How long is her contract???????

Rumor was until mid-season, but she keeps talking about a full season, so maybe not. Maybe it's the head injury.

DjDrOmusic
03-16-05, 09:59 PM
While I don't have all the specifics, her contract is written so that the team can hold her for the season...according to my source. Now whether my source has been smoking bananas again, I can't tell you but lately the info has been dead on correct.