PDA

View Full Version : Grand Am aero package?

Pages : 1 [2]

RacinM3
03-11-05, 10:18 PM
rather than echoing some couch bound hater :thumbup:

Michaelhatesfans
03-11-05, 11:48 PM
Just like attending an IRL race to form your opinion rather than echoing some couch bound hater.
I don't need to drop a bunch of cash and lose an entire weekend to know when something doesn't interest me.

Methanolandbrats
03-12-05, 12:25 AM
I don't need to drop a bunch of cash and lose an entire weekend to know when something doesn't interest me. I never bought a ticket to the Back Street Boys because I saw them on TV for three seconds and they blew........same thing.

RusH
03-12-05, 12:36 AM
I never bought a ticket to the Back Street Boys because I saw them on TV for three seconds and they blew........same thing.

hmmm, to quote myself???? :gomer: ;)

Railbird
03-12-05, 08:31 AM
I don't know **** about concerts or whatever weird comparison is being made but I do know any weekend spent at a racetrack is better than most any other weekend.

Racewriter
03-12-05, 10:34 AM
I don't know **** about concerts or whatever weird comparison is being made but I do know any weekend spent at a racetrack is better than most any other weekend.

You are correct, sir... :thumbup:

JohnnyQ
03-12-05, 11:41 AM
When it comes right down to it the drivers, owners and promoters could give a flying F what we're passionate about. Everybody has different tastes.

I don't put stock in any of these a-holes anymore. They're a bunch of rich kids who've purchased there dream jobs. I watch what I like and make fun of them the next day.

pchall
03-12-05, 11:57 AM
Man, I think I just wasted a lot of nrc's bandwith with a post that was just supposed to be a laugh...

Racing Truth
03-12-05, 02:31 PM
Which is EXACTLY what Grand-Am wanted!!!!

Wow, what a strange concept, putting the outcome in the hands of the racers! Burn those Grand-Am wackos at the stake!!!

Everyone knows that REAL racing is when a team can spend $50,000,000 to have a slightly different winglet or diffuser so they can romp on the "competition" by 3 laps, even if they have 2 wankers behind the wheel.

Heretic. :gomer: :p

Jag_Warrior
03-16-05, 11:23 PM
It's possible to dislike Grand Am without being an ALMS fan. Just a point I'd like to make.

I can't say that I actually like Grand Am, but I do watch it. I don't like the IRL (as an organization) and I do not watch it. I like ALMS, but I don't watch it as much as I used to. I think I have a crush on the brunette that works across the street, but I haven't asked her out. What does all of this mean? I don't know - I'm still taking Percodans for my back and typing words just makes me feel happy.

Howdy hoooo.

Sean O'Gorman
03-16-05, 11:44 PM
Way to be late to the party, J_W. :laugh:

Michaelhatesfans
03-17-05, 12:20 AM
I think I have a crush on the brunette that works across the street, but I haven't asked her out...
I could talk to her for you. You know, put in a good word, that sort of thing. :cool:

Sean O'Gorman
03-17-05, 12:34 AM
I could talk to her for you. You know, put in a good word, that sort of thing. :cool:

And once that fails, I could go talk to her and make a complete ass of myself, and thus make you look good by comparison. :D

Methanolandbrats
03-17-05, 12:52 AM
And once that fails, I could go talk to her and make a complete ass of myself, and thus make you look good by comparison. :D Sean, to make a good impression, all you have to do is pack more than six inches................

a six inch thick wallet :D