PDA

View Full Version : Vision Racing

Spicoli
03-06-05, 09:09 PM
SUcks. I can;t believe that moron actually named the team that. Drake's car lookin good. :gomer: Even a good guy like him loses when you get too close to FTG.

:finger:

racer2c
03-06-05, 10:21 PM
Owner of the Indianapolis Speedway and the internationaly famous :gomer: Indy Racing League and ol' Tony can't get a sponsor on his car? Poor Tony. :rofl:

DaveL
03-06-05, 10:40 PM
Given that it's the March Madness time of year, and because I love making analogies to men's college basketball, let me say that Foyt, Vision, & Hemelgarn are the Longwood, Savannah St. and Maryland Eastern Shore (if you don't know, look itup) of the OW racing world.

But in defense of them, they still think it's the pre-CART team invasion days when any podunk team could win a race.

L1P1
03-06-05, 10:46 PM
Owner of the Indianapolis Speedway and the internationaly famous :gomer: Indy Racing League and ol' Tony can't get a sponsor on his car? Poor Tony. :rofl:
Wouldn't Dr. Jack be the perfect sponsor for TG's Vision Racing?

racer2c
03-06-05, 10:51 PM

Kevorkian? :)

lone_groover
03-06-05, 10:56 PM

....more like Captain Jack.

:D :thumdown:

Jervis Tetch 1
03-06-05, 11:12 PM
Given that it's the March Madness time of year, and because I love making analogies to men's college basketball, let me say that Foyt, Vision, & Hemelgarn are the Longwood, Savannah St. and Maryland Eastern Shore (if you don't know, look itup) of the OW racing world.

But in defense of them, they still think it's the pre-CART team invasion days when any podunk team could win a race.Actually Dave I prefer Winthrop. :cool:

DaveL
03-06-05, 11:34 PM
Actually Dave I prefer Winthrop. :cool:

Winthrop is too good this year to compare to say, Foyt's team. I mean, if all of the cards fall right, Winthrop can be as high as a 15 or maybe even a 14 sead.

Ankf00
03-07-05, 02:34 AM
Foyt's team is like 2004 Aggy basketball...

zero, that's right, ZERO conference wins, just like Sammich Racing.

FRANKY
03-07-05, 02:37 AM
Vision Racing :shakehead

The CEO of it was wearing Mechanix gloves and complaining about the view from the pits.

Jervis Tetch 1
03-07-05, 09:44 AM
Vision Racing :shakehead

The CEO of it was wearing Mechanix gloves and complaining about the view from the pits.I heard that too. You know, why do they bother interviewing this brain-fried retard as he "insight" is boring, uniformational and make no sense.

How can someone so stupid be arrogant?

Eagle104
03-07-05, 09:55 AM
inheritance

JLMannin
03-07-05, 12:53 PM
How can someone so stupid be arrogant?

That is a particularly potent combination, for sure. Position power and arrogance totally neutralize logical thinking every time in the business world. Stupidity is a total non-factor.

Spicoli
03-07-05, 01:18 PM
Crapwagon Lite didn;t fare so well, eh ;)

http://homepage.mac.com/smcphail/miscimages/vision.jpg

(Notice heli in backgroud) :saywhat:

RusH
03-07-05, 01:34 PM
copywright infringment
http://www.citroen.co.uk/pics_GBR/common/citroen_logo2.gif

SteveH
03-07-05, 01:45 PM

I think that's the Stepvision's car after Danica ripped off its left side. Drake finished all 67 laps.

Al Czervik
03-07-05, 02:17 PM

"Son, you can't flush something that big! Now every crapper in the joint'll be backed up til we can get the wrecker to remove it."

I know, this isn't a caption thread, but I couldn't resist

spinner26
03-07-05, 02:47 PM
Do they have a crew capable of rebuilding that hunk of junk? :rolleyes:

FCYTravis
03-07-05, 02:51 PM
I think that's the Stepvision's car after Danica ripped off its left side. Drake finished all 67 laps.
No, it's IPS. Practice, I think.

RacinM3
03-07-05, 02:55 PM
This is a bad omen for the IRL drivers. I'm sure after TG has to write a few big checks for car damage, he's going to change the rules to mandate cars that "don't break up, and stuff" when they hit the wall. :gomer:

devilmaster
03-07-05, 03:03 PM
....more like Captain Jack.

..... will get you high tonight
And take you to your special island
Captain Jack will get you by tonight
Just a little push 'n' you'll be smilin'

;)
(sorry, couldn't help it)
Steve

lone_groover
03-07-05, 03:05 PM
Ooooooh. You nasty!

:eek:

Spicoli
03-07-05, 03:52 PM

[Wilke mode]

Phoneix 97 blah blah blah ...that has to be practice, the stands were PACKED on raceday..blah blah blah

[/Wilke mode]

Sean O'Gorman
03-07-05, 08:35 PM

The IRL summed up in one picture. :laugh: