PDA

View Full Version : Cosworth Takes Pole

NismoZ
03-05-05, 05:13 PM
Nice. Strange. I find myself pulling for Tomas Scheckter for the 1st time. GO COSWORTH! Come up with some scenerios here for me, will ya?

pchall
03-05-05, 05:16 PM
Nice. Strange. I find myself pulling for Tomas Scheckter for the ist time. GO COSWORTH! Come up with some scenerios here for me, will ya?

Every car in front of Danica has an engine failure, except for Hornish who goes into the grey and the wall trying to avoid being taken on the inside by a girl.

NismoZ
03-05-05, 05:54 PM
No, I mean if Panther dominates due to EXTRA effort :cool: from Cosworth engineering, throwing the Japanese manufacturers into a tizzy, demanding a rules change or they'll ???...Or, "Roger Penske, citing an inability to compete on an unlevel playing field, has informed Toyota and the JRL that he..." ???? "Wouldn't THAT be interesting"...(to quote KK, when another scenerio was suggested to him as he toured his new engine facility last fall.) Pulling for Enge and Scheckter. Who'd of thought?! :)

Jervis Tetch 1
03-06-05, 12:48 AM
All the gomers over at FTF are creaming their pants.

Remember, this is Wreckter after all and when he plugs his crapwagon into the wall, the wet dream will be over.

Rob
03-06-05, 02:41 AM
Panther on the Homestead pole and Red Bull did amazingly well in Melbourne. See what happens when you put Kevin and Gerry in charge?

Racewriter
03-06-05, 10:56 AM
Nice. Strange. I find myself pulling for Tomas Scheckter for the 1st time. GO COSWORTH! Come up with some scenerios here for me, will ya?

No problem. They found the rev-limiter from Ed Carpenter's Freedom 100 win, and they're trying to keep Chevy in the series.