Steve

devilmaster
03-04-05, 10:39 PM
*bump*

seano, railpax and JB in da house

Ankf00
03-05-05, 04:28 AM
was too busy meeting married women

dude, it's seriously ****ing DISGUSTING how many people are married and cheat...
it's abhorable....

why the **** do you give vows if you dont plan on even giving those vows the slightest bit of effort...

1 week i move to the world capital of the 30K millionaire, 10x the cheating and lying than i've been accustomed to, i cant ****ing wait!!!!1

Ankf00
03-05-05, 04:40 AM
btw, I wnat to apologize in advance, I have one more week left in this ****ing carcinogenic town, and I dont plan on remembering more than 3 moments of my time here.... so ya, I was doing really good for about 5 months... but plenty of drunk posts to follow in the next week...

Cam
03-05-05, 06:32 AM
btw, I wnat to apologize in advance, I have one more week left in this ****ing carcinogenic town, and I dont plan on remembering more than 3 moments of my time here.... so ya, I was doing really good for about 5 months... but plenty of drunk posts to follow in the next week...
:saywhat:

RusH
03-05-05, 06:54 AM
w the f, drunk post here...
stooopid....

Sean O'Gorman
03-05-05, 04:29 PM
was too busy meeting married women

dude, it's seriously ****ing DISGUSTING how many people are married and cheat...
it's abhorable....

why the **** do you give vows if you dont plan on even giving those vows the slightest bit of effort...

1 week i move to the world capital of the 30K millionaire, 10x the cheating and lying than i've been accustomed to, i cant ****ing wait!!!!1

It's not cheating if she's in a different area code.