PDA

View Full Version : they get more desperate everyday

trauma1
03-04-05, 03:42 PM
just when you thought you've seen and heard it all by the gomers , they continue to amaze

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=317&item=5960001563&rd=1

Methanolandbrats
03-04-05, 04:07 PM
Might be the last 500 for those things. They're beginning to fail and nobody wants to rent a stretched out billboard.

trauma1
03-04-05, 04:35 PM
scroll down for more laughs looks like camp and brew are bidding, which one can it be defender or wilkie :rofl: :eek:

JoeBob
03-04-05, 04:48 PM
I'm kind of partial to the, "Uh... I'm like uh... with a team or something... Can you show me your boobs?" emails. Mostly because the response has been, "Sure!"

trauma1
03-04-05, 04:54 PM
i wonder if her street corner is 16th and georgetown :D :D

trauma1
03-04-05, 05:05 PM
look at the crack forum responses, these gomers are real are drooling over them :shakehead

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=55224

Ankf00
03-04-05, 05:07 PM
i dunno, she's got competition... aggy is putting their cotton bowl rings up for bid. I think they left off the 44-7 final score though :laugh:

Fio1
03-04-05, 05:42 PM
It's a good idea. You know she'll get some money for this deal, and you know the company advertising will end up in the paper of something, so they'll get their money's worth. But, if the ad was to be placed on the chest of her 21 year-old daughter, than it might generate more interest. Because, we all know what 40+ year-old Indiana natives who like to hang around the speedway look like.... :gomer: And, I'm not interested! :laugh:

Andrew Longman
03-04-05, 07:14 PM
...we all know what 40+ year-old Indiana natives who like to hang around the speedway look like.... :gomer: And, I'm not interested! :laugh:

My wife is not from Indy. She is Greek from Puerto Rico, and would not think of walking around with tattoos on her boobs (temporary or not), but she is forty and hangs around racetracks and I proud (and lucky) to say you'd almost certainly be interested in her. ;)

Sean O'Gorman
03-04-05, 07:18 PM
My wife is not from Indy. She is Greek from Puerto Rico, and would not think of walking around with tattoos on her boobs (temporary or not), but she is forty and hangs around racetracks and I proud (and lucky) to say you'd almost certainly be interested in her. ;)

Pics or BS

;)

Fio1
03-04-05, 09:11 PM

Ya, that's Greek and Puerto Rico, different story dude! Same with a Cali 40 year-old. That's like saying that midget racing in Terra Haute is like watching the F3 race in Macau. Apples and oranges. :cool: