PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Dalziel and Bryan Sellers in GAGT Porsche

FCYTravis
03-03-05, 03:30 PM
Ryan and Bryan, together in a TRG East Porsche 911 GT3 Cup at the Grand Prix of Miami... they're currently 14th of 24 in class during first practice.

FCYTravis
03-03-05, 04:52 PM
Ryan and Bryan FASTEST in GAGT first practice! with a 1:21.482s lap. :thumbup:

extramundane
03-03-05, 10:59 PM
Wow, you mean Buckler couldn't find a bunch of learner's permit kids to drive his 5-lug rent-a-heaps?

Dr. Corkski
03-04-05, 07:50 AM
Wow, you mean Buckler couldn't find a bunch of learner's permit kids to drive his 5-lug rent-a-heaps?Kinda hard to do that when top Champ Car owners are busy trying to snap them up.

Fio1
03-04-05, 11:13 AM
Kinda hard to do that when top Champ Car owners are busy trying to snap them up.

But, only if they come with a suit case full of money. ;)

Any smart young driver out there will learn that sports car racing in America is the only place they can earn a living unless they like turning left a lot..... :shakehead It's too bad, but it's true. Just ask Jon Fogarty, Andy Lally or Memo Gidley.

Sean O'Gorman
03-04-05, 01:03 PM
Wow, you mean Buckler couldn't find a bunch of learner's permit kids to drive his 5-lug rent-a-heaps?

Well I'm sure they'd like to drive in ALMS but I think both cars already have their seats filled.

FCYTravis
03-04-05, 03:40 PM
Bryan Sellers puts the car on GT pole! :cool:

theunions
03-04-05, 04:00 PM
I met Bryan working the pits Friday at the Rolex - at that point he said he had nothing lined up in Atlantic or anything else. Good for him, and I just wish it came a month earlier.

Sean O'Gorman
03-04-05, 06:24 PM
Bryan Sellers puts the car on GT pole! :cool:

Grand-Am shill :gomer:

RHR_Fan
03-04-05, 06:55 PM
I hope Bryan and Ryan are able to find rides. They're both so awesome! :)

~Nicole

Accipiter
03-04-05, 07:39 PM
"GAGT". That's the sound I make when I look at a Daytona Prototype.

extramundane
03-04-05, 08:41 PM
I hope Bryan and Ryan are able to find rides. They're both so awesome! :)

~Nicole

Ryan has an ALMS ride in Pacific Coast's C5-R alongside Alex Figge.

extramundane
03-04-05, 08:42 PM
"GAGT". That's the sound I make when I look at a Daytona Prototype.

Didn't you hear? Them's the cars of the future! Why, shootfire, even them Frenchies'll be racin 'em in that Lemons race 'fore long. :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
03-04-05, 08:47 PM
Didn't you hear? Them's the cars of the future! Why, shootfire, even them Frenchies'll be racin 'em in that Lemons race 'fore long. :gomer:

Yeah, when will them damn sports car racers realize that REAL racing is when you can have the fastest drivers and no shot of winning in your multimillion dollar car, even if there are only 3 other cars in your class.

:rolleyes:

JohnnyQ
03-04-05, 09:18 PM
Yeah, when will them damn sports car racers realize that REAL racing is when you can have the fastest drivers and no shot of winning in your multimillion dollar car, even if there are only 3 other cars in your class.

Sportscars is really the only route a talented under funded driver has any more. Half these guys in Champcar have yet to find the apex.

pchall
03-04-05, 09:27 PM
But, only if they come with a suit case full of money. ;)

Dang. It's taken me over thirty years to figure out the 'why and wherefor' of the two FIA standard suitcases...

theunions
03-04-05, 09:56 PM

So that's a full season deal, not just Sebring?

extramundane
03-05-05, 02:02 AM

Unless someone's being very dishonest, yes. I've yet to hear who is the 3rd driver for Sebring and/or PLM.

extramundane
03-05-05, 02:04 AM

Perhaps you should consult with PCM, then. :gomer:

RHR_Fan
03-05-05, 02:20 AM

Thanks! I've been a bit slow on racing news.

~Nicole

extramundane
03-09-05, 12:01 PM

Official Announcement (http://www.americanlemans.com/News/Article.aspx?NewsID=837). Figge & Dalziel for the year, David Empringham joining for Sebring.