PDA

View Full Version : NHRA Question

Ed_Severson
03-02-05, 06:48 PM
Hey folks ... I need a little help with something. If anybody could point me in the direction of a complete list of NHRA teams, I would really appreciate it. I'm in the process of compiling a contact list for the Dean's Office -- they're looking into starting a motorsports engineering program, and would like to have contacts on hand for internships, guest speakers, etc.

Thanks!

Lizzerd
03-02-05, 08:12 PM
Just curious, but have you tried contacting the NHRA and requesting a media guide for the reason you stated?

Also, I doubt there is a "complete" list because I'm guessing that there are a lot of teams, the wealthy hobbiest type, that just run events in their region. I could be wrong about that, though.

Ed_Severson
03-02-05, 09:43 PM
Just curious, but have you tried contacting the NHRA and requesting a media guide for the reason you stated?

No. I just had this task handed to me earlier today, so I haven't had much chance to do anything about it yet, but that is a very good suggestion. Thanks for the tip. ;)

cart7
03-02-05, 09:58 PM
NHRA team media contacts. (http://media.nhra.com/apcm/templates/general.asp?articleid=874&zoneid=56&navsource=prcontacts)

Try here Ed. This might be what you're looking for.