PDA

View Full Version : Truck Racing is Cool!

Methanolandbrats
02-25-05, 11:31 PM
Looks like ice racing at 170 mph :gomer: Gotta admit those guys are driving those things.

Sean O'Gorman
02-25-05, 11:56 PM
Yeah, I definitely enjoy the Trucks more than BGN, possibly more than Cup.

And Shiggy is now 2 for 2 in the crash department. Big surprise huh?

RusH
02-26-05, 12:39 AM
THIS (http://www.stranaracing.com/) is truck racing :D

Methanolandbrats
02-26-05, 01:45 AM
THIS (http://www.stranaracing.com/) is truck racing :D That's tractor crashing ;)

FCYTravis
02-26-05, 02:35 AM
That's not racing, it's "let's have one truck drive around until it catches on fire." :eek:

(Oh, and they left the burnt-up hulk on display for the rest of the weekend... some promotion!)

TorontoWorker
02-26-05, 03:00 PM
The NASCAR truck racing reminds me of the Reno air races - both get about the same amount of flight time! :rofl:

cart7
02-27-05, 08:26 AM
I'll admit I went to the truck race last year at Gateway and will probably go again this year. :gomer: Actually some pretty good racin goin on though I'd have to say the average fan in the seats would probably be entertained by drunk riding mower racing featuring drivers from the "east side". ;)

JohnnyQ
02-27-05, 10:37 AM
I got free tickets to a truck race at Nazareth. Dog slow! You just can't compare it to Tracy on a qualifing lap. Not that you should.

CART T. Katz
02-28-05, 02:37 PM
my roomie said that during daytona, speed so loves their talking head shows that they DELAYED the entire truck broadcast by 6-9 minutes just so they could get that full hour of nonstop junior and dei (how to put it delicately) prostitution in. never mind the fact that the truck race was the most entertaining of all three races that weekend.

also my roomie tells me that speed cut to commercial for 6 laps at a time and during the LAST 10 LAPS of the california race. can anyone confirm? truck racing is the better of the three in my opinion. if fox/speed treats the trucks like that, what are they going to do with us?

Ankf00
02-28-05, 02:42 PM
I'm actually somewhat entertained during truck races as opposed to cup or bgn , although the last truck race I've seen was probably around 2000.