PDA

View Full Version : Good news. Habs is back

trauma1
02-25-05, 04:55 PM
Habs wil be back, great news for one of the real good guys in the series :rofl:

Haberfeld Verging on Champ Car Deal
Written by: Cassio Cortes
Sao Paulo, Brazil – 2/25/2005 Haberfeld had a tough 2004 aboard Walker's dated Reynards (LAT Photo)

It’s all set: Brazilian Mario Haberfeld is ready for the third Champ Car season of his career in 2005. Although no deals have been signed yet, the 28-year-old driver hints that is now a mere formality.

“I can’t say it officially yet, but I expect to announce my 2005 plans by the end of next week,” revealed the former Walker (2004) and Conquest (2003) driver. Haberfeld’s destiny will likely be either one of the two squads, with Walker having the upper hand.

The Sao Paulo native admits he’s never considered anything but Champ cars for ’05 - not even the Brazilian Stock Car series, now blossoming with the country’s open-wheel refugees (Christian Fittipaldi being the latest addition).

“I love the series, and I can’t wait to get back behind the wheel of a Champ Car again,” confessed the 1998 British F3 champion.

Haberfeld’s upbeat-ness also comes from the fact that, for the first time in his career, he won’t be suffering from a “Reydicap” this season: “My expectations are pretty high for this year, since I’ll finally get to drive a Lola,” he confirmed. Haberfeld’s two previous seasons were on Reynards, but both Walker and Conquest will be campaigning only Lolas this year.

The Brazilian also praised the new Champ Car rules that banned the dreaded pit windows of recent seasons: “The changes allow for riskier race strategies, which only adds to the excitement of the sport,” he believes.

lone_groover
02-25-05, 04:58 PM
As Gary would say: Good gnus!

:thumbup:

Opposite Lock
02-25-05, 04:58 PM
Excellent! :thumbup:

Ankf00
02-25-05, 05:00 PM
****ty ****ty ****ty thread title

I thought hockey was back :flame:

trauma1
02-25-05, 05:02 PM
it is, i get to watch the WCHA every friday and sat. go souix

devilmaster
02-25-05, 08:05 PM

Thanks alot...... now i have that song stuck in my head...... :flame:

;)
Steve

mexican
02-26-05, 12:44 AM
****ty ****ty ****ty thread title

I thought

he'll do alright anyways

Tifosi24
02-26-05, 01:23 PM
it is, i get to watch the WCHA every friday and sat. go souix

I thought this forum was free of Sioux fans ;) . Go Mavericks!!

trauma1
02-28-05, 09:46 AM
I thought this forum was free of Sioux fans ;) . Go Mavericks!!

oh hell no playoff start soon 1-0-1 this past weekend againg the badgers,

Tifosi24
02-28-05, 01:29 PM
I have to thank the Sioux for getting points from the Badgers, now unless hell freezes over we get Winnie in the first round, which gets me feeling upset. Anchorage and Mankato in the play-in game for the Final Five.

trauma1
02-28-05, 04:01 PM
last weekend of the regular season has a lot on the line, mankato should get by UAA, they suck, get them out of the confrence :shakehead

Warlock!
02-28-05, 05:24 PM

:thumbup:
LMAO!

No gnus is good gnus! (http://www.angeltowns.com/town/tgscoaster/mp3/gnu1.mp3)

http://www.geocities.com/tgscoaster/picture/4/gnu4.jpg

dreamracer
03-01-05, 01:29 AM
jesus...

now THAT brought back a few memories...

It's the greaaaaat spacccce coaster, off we go!...

Tim
03-01-05, 02:28 PM
Wisconsin hockey will follow there usual pattern. They will either come up short in the final five or lose in the first round of the tournament.

JohnnyQ
03-01-05, 03:30 PM
Wisconsin hockey will follow there usual pattern. They will either come up short in the final five or lose in the first round of the tournament.

Sorta like Philly teams.

trauma1
03-01-05, 04:04 PM
i'm just hoping that the sioux got thier heads out of the butts, maybe not being the favorite they can do something, they just have to many good players to have a regular season they did, a sioux team losing 13 times, this new couch better get with it or he's gone after next year, hope the nhl doesn't play and blaise comes back