PDA

View Full Version : E.T. Phone Home

Racing Truth
02-25-05, 02:51 PM
Well, I thought ABC had a good program on the UFO issue last night. So, do you think there is extraterrestrial intelligent life "out there?"

RusH
02-25-05, 03:00 PM
I think we are the ET`s, growing like a cancerous growth.
Maybe we are all Martians, when we killed off that planet, we sent Adam and Eve to kill this one.

Wabbit
02-25-05, 03:13 PM
I think we are the ET`s, growing like a cancerous growth.
Maybe we are all Martians, when we killed off that planet, we sent Adam and Eve to kill this one.

Yup. :rofl:

Methanolandbrats
02-25-05, 03:17 PM
There are lots and lots of rocks like the one we live on. So there must be stuff crawling around on them given the similar conditions. Don't think any of them made it here yet. Awful long trip........and for what?

CART T. Katz
02-25-05, 03:18 PM
the probability of humans being the only "intelligent" life form in the universe is waaaaaaaaaay to small. just because we haven't found it yet either means that other life doesn't want to be discovered by us or it may be out of our capacity to do a proper search.

Racing Truth
02-25-05, 03:22 PM
the probability of humans being the only "intelligent" life form in the universe is waaaaaaaaaay to small. just because we haven't found it yet either means that other life doesn't want to be discovered by us or it may be out of our capacity to do a proper search.

That's my view. So, I'm open to the possibility. I lean towards believing in it, but just have no true proof.

Opposite Lock
02-25-05, 03:30 PM
There are lots and lots of rocks like the one we live on. So there must be stuff crawling around on them given the similar conditions. Don't think any of them made it here yet. Awful long trip........and for what?

For what?! Lolas, Cosworths, and Road America, of course! Although if Road America is that important to them, we probably won't be seeing them until at least 2006. :)

Methanolandbrats
02-25-05, 03:33 PM
For what?! Lolas, Cosworths, and Road America, of course! Although if Road America is that important to them, we probably won't be seeing them until at least 2006. :) Maybe they're all lazy and just attend the local street parade rather than travel millions of light years for a race.

Racing Truth
02-25-05, 03:40 PM
Maybe they're all lazy and just attend the local street parade rather than travel millions of light years for a race.

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

2DB
02-25-05, 04:14 PM
UFO's do exist! Men are from Mars and women are from Venus, and that's a fact!!!!

JKelso

Michaelhatesfans
02-25-05, 04:32 PM
the probability of humans being the only "intelligent" life form in the universe is waaaaaaaaaay to small.
And damned depressing! Man, I hope that we're not as good as it gets! :)

lone_groover
02-25-05, 04:46 PM
Ten replies and nobody's mentioned Uranus?

C,mon people.......

:shakehead

racer2c
02-25-05, 04:50 PM

C,mon people.......

You're an alien. :)

Wabbit
02-25-05, 06:29 PM

C,mon people.......

Is that where the IRL came from? :confused:

dando
02-25-05, 09:19 PM
Of course...how else do we explain Ank and SOG?!? :D

-Kevin

mexican
02-26-05, 12:20 AM
Well, I thought ABC had a good program on the UFO issue last night. So, do you think there is extraterrestrial intelligent life "out there?"

is there intraterrestrial life in here? not from the looks of ABC & OC

Racing Truth
03-01-05, 06:34 PM
Of course...how else do we explain Ank and SOG?!? :D

-Kevin

Well, there HAD to be an explanation! ;)

Kidding aside, there was one point in the Jennings program that struck me as salient. We assume that, if such civilizations exist, they would only be oh, 200 yrs. ahead of us, making traveling the needed distance impossible. In reality though, they could be literally MILLIONS of yrs. ahead of us.

As for me, I don't believe in abductions, and the program dealt with that very well. I'm undecided on sightings. Skeptical, but I cannot be sure.