PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Champcar fan?

Wheel-Nut
02-24-05, 12:10 PM
I saw a dark blue or black F150 the other day, Tuesday. It had a Champcar Live Timing sticker on the rear glass. Location spotted was Hwy. 290 at Beltway 8 in Houston, Texas.

Ankf00
02-24-05, 12:22 PM
T7 has an F-150 if i'm not mistaken. Think he's somewhere up in the boonies up there too.

Wheel-Nut
02-24-05, 12:34 PM
It didn't look like him and I thought he has a red Furd!!

Ankf00
02-24-05, 12:35 PM
It didn't look like him and I thought he has a red Furd!!
well then, you now have your charge, track down the lone-champcar fan and get him over here ;)

G.
02-24-05, 12:38 PM
Caught a woman at the liquor store near the end of last season. She saw my sweatshirt with a team logo from one of the traitorous teams (yeah, I know. Can't rationalize burning it or sending it back. Go ahead, let the hate begin, I can take it.). She had an older RA shirt on, started talking a bit. She's pretty much been driven away from the series from all the fighting. Said that there's no one racing that she knows and has lost interest. I told her about SeeBass spin in Denver (?) and his drive from DFL to checkered. Went into preacher mode, hope she got the fire back. She's one of us ("That Tony George screwed everything up".), we need her back.

Turn7
02-24-05, 06:55 PM
twernt me.

Ford. Yes.

Pickup. Yes.

Black. Yes.

F150. Nope.

Sticker in window. Nope.