PDA

View Full Version : Midland F-1 Team Principle selling Toronto Home... you should buy it

Audi_A4
02-23-05, 02:42 PM
http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyID=3324510

Rumour in the area when it was being built a couple of years ago was that a Russian Arms dealer built it for his daughter.

Michaelhatesfans
02-23-05, 04:33 PM
I don't know, there's all the hassle. Renting the U-Haul, getting your buddies together, the packing, a new school for the kids. I might buy it. Are the books in the library included? I mean, that would be a deal breaker.

ferrarigod
02-23-05, 04:38 PM
If i get a Jordan for free with it, I'm going for it. The exchange to American dollars is what, like $5,000???

:gomer:

Audi_A4
02-23-05, 04:48 PM
Are the books in the library included? I mean, that would be a deal breaker.

No but you get the wine from the wine tasting room

RichK
02-23-05, 04:50 PM
Lot Size: 130.09x290.00 FT

That's relatively small!

Audi_A4
02-23-05, 06:34 PM
Lot Size: 130.09x290.00 FT

That's relatively small!

For toronto, that is HUGE!... common lot size for a new home in the suburbs is 40' x 85'

TorontoWorker
02-23-05, 10:13 PM
http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropertyID=3324510

Rumour in the area when it was being built a couple of years ago was that a Russian Arms dealer built it for his daughter.

How do we know it's his house? It looks like the house that was on TV tonight that one of the russian hockey players who plays for the leafs is selling.

I've got a frame or two of this house years ago when doing a project on housing in the Old Post Road and Briddle Path areas and I believe it was orig built by the guy who owned the real estate business and the department stores in the US that went under chapter 11 a few years back. His kid raced in Indy Lights for a year or two with daddys backing until there was a messy fight between him, his mother and the old man. For the life of me I can't recall his name. Anyway this house has changed hands quite a few times. I guess I'll have to get a PIN on this location and go on Teranet tommorow and find out more.

Audi_A4
02-23-05, 10:52 PM
How do we know it's his house? It looks like the house that was on TV tonight that one of the russian hockey players who plays for the leafs is selling.

I've got a frame or two of this house years ago when doing a project on housing in the Old Post Road and Briddle Path areas and I believe it was orig built by the guy who owned the real estate business and the department stores in the US that went under chapter 11 a few years back. His kid raced in Indy Lights for a year or two with daddys backing until there was a messy fight between him, his mother and the old man. For the life of me I can't recall his name. Anyway this house has changed hands quite a few times. I guess I'll have to get a PIN on this location and go on Teranet tommorow and find out more.

The vendor is Simona Schnaider, his wife

Wheel-Nut
02-24-05, 12:18 PM
$10,900,000 - Is that Canadian or US dollars?

Audi_A4
02-24-05, 07:40 PM
$10,900,000 - Is that Canadian or US dollars?

Canadian $$$ ,,, when do you want me to draw up the offer papers? :gomer:

Wheel-Nut
02-25-05, 12:10 PM
^^^ On second thought, it gets a little too cold for me in Canada!

oddlycalm
02-25-05, 05:52 PM
Hey, I love visiting Toronto, and I wouldn't even mind living there, but if I ever drop that kind of paper on a crib it's gonna come attached to a tropical beach. :D

oc

jonovision_man
02-26-05, 11:16 AM
For toronto, that is HUGE!... common lot size for a new home in the suburbs is 40' x 85'

True, and this isn't the suburbs... Forest Heights...

jono