PDA

View Full Version : The Bleeding Continues...(?)

NismoZ
02-13-05, 05:35 PM
It looks like Andrew Ranger will test and probably drive for team Gelles in the Pan Am Series. Not enough cash for CC but a promise of a ride in F-Nissan for the Pan Am winner plus an F-1 test with Renault. I believe ChampCar's competition has swung from the JRL to other openwheel road racing series like A1GP, Pan Am, GP2 etc. I hope we're up to it. I can't see how they can ALL be successful in the long term.

nrc
02-13-05, 05:48 PM
I'd rather have Ranger than a lot of drivers who are shopping their money around, but the truth is that he could use another season in a feeder series. It's another loss for Atlantics but I think Champ Car will do fine without him. If Champ car feels like they need another Canadian they should focus on Valliente for now.

Ziggy
02-14-05, 12:44 AM
I think they would take the MacKensey brothers if they could get some sponsorship

Every year on the Internet its some soul who got a raw deal. This season it seems to be Ranger. You would think this was the only guy who could pull some coin out of Canada. It aint happening.

I would like to see him replace Fabio, other than that, it's up in the air

JoeBob
02-14-05, 11:49 AM
At least Lee Bentham has finally stopped whining on Internet Forums. :D

NismoZ
02-14-05, 04:39 PM
Or do what Tracy did...Move to Las Vegas and sew on an American flag patch! :D