PDA

View Full Version : A new Darwin candidate.....

devilmaster
02-08-05, 03:12 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=1&u=/nm/odd_testicles_dc

LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported Tuesday.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 yards back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in serious condition, the paper said.

Now i know what some will say. He didn't die, therefore not a Darwin Candidate. But Darwin salutes those who remove themselves from the gene pool. Unless they have really good doctors there, I believe this man won't be sireing soon.

Steve

Ankf00
02-08-05, 03:16 PM
saw that on Hornfans today... just seeing the thread title alone after I had read the thread and continued perusing the forums made me want to ralf http://www2.hornfans.com/wwwthreads/images/icons/pukey.gif

Tifosi24
02-08-05, 03:20 PM
He is certainly a man of his word, even if he isn't a complete man anymore.

RichK
02-08-05, 03:28 PM
That takes balls!

race chica
02-08-05, 03:38 PM
That takes balls!

or lack of them :laugh: okay, bad joke...

FTG
02-08-05, 05:15 PM
I want to see the look on his face when he sobers up and his friends tell him, "We thought you were joking. You didn't need to actually do it."

IlliniRacer
02-08-05, 05:26 PM
If its of any consolence, I was equally shocked at the match results.

rabbit
02-08-05, 05:31 PM
If its of any consolence, I was equally shocked at the match results.
:eek: TMI!

IlliniRacer
02-08-05, 05:33 PM
:eek: TMI!

...but neither made a drunken bet nor severed my boys

fourrunner
02-08-05, 06:04 PM
This guy could hold my cash filled wallet anyday ... I'm certain every last dollar would be there when I got it back ! :)