PDA

View Full Version : Barnes rips EARl & FONDA

trauma1
02-07-05, 04:25 PM
this is suppose to be in the same issue as the photo shop pic in Racer, slams fonda and earl. :laugh:

In the same article as the EARL photoshop propaganda tactic ... John Barnes says this.
The soon to be left hanging without a team Barnes is quoted saying: "You have one team who's total sponsorship doesn't amount to one good sponsorship for other teams. They're being totally sponsored by an engine manufacturer" The article goes on to state: "The unnamed villians of course are, defending champions Abdretti Green racing and Honda."

Ziggy
02-07-05, 05:53 PM
Maybe he can ask Tony to start another league for the "littler guys"

Hey, it could'nt hurt? He is such a visionary :gomer:

Spicoli
02-07-05, 06:25 PM
this is suppose to be in the same issue as the photo shop pic in Racer, slams fonda and earl. :laugh:

In the same article as the EARL photoshop propaganda tactic ... John Barnes says this.
The soon to be left hanging without a team Barnes is quoted saying: "You have one team who's total sponsorship doesn't amount to one good sponsorship for other teams. They're being totally sponsored by an engine manufacturer" The article goes on to state: "The unnamed villians of course are, defending champions Abdretti Green racing and Honda."

The AGR shop are the golden boys of this version of the vision. They get anything they want.

cart7
02-08-05, 10:17 AM
The AGR shop are the golden boys of this version of the vision. They get anything they want.
Can you blame the earl?

The lesser was a standup guy for Tony, stabbing the very series that made him a star in the back. Spreading s**** around in the Paddock in the last days. His B.S., "why would you want to do that" Fonda commercial. He's the ultimate earl tewl. He and his team deserve to be rewarded. :saywhat:

fourrunner
02-08-05, 12:32 PM
Hey Barnes ... Congratulations "SUCKER"

Or as "Bluto Blutarski" said to "Flounder" after wrecking his brothers Lincoln during the "Road Trip" in Animal House...

"What can I say, you F'd up, you trusted us !" :)

pchall
02-08-05, 12:49 PM
"What can I say, you F'd up, you trusted us !" :)

I'm dying here. When was Mikey a star even when he won more than one race a year after his F1 abortion?

Spicoli
02-08-05, 03:33 PM
Can you blame the earl?

The lesser was a standup guy for Tony, stabbing the very series that made him a star in the back. Spreading s**** around in the Paddock in the last days. His B.S., "why would you want to do that" Fonda commercial. He's the ultimate earl tewl. He and his team deserve to be rewarded. :saywhat:

Loyalty pays at 16th & Georgetown. According to Depender, you must stay "nimble" and be willing to "evolve" into whatever version FTG wakes up to that day. When you see "the light", you'll know by checking your account balances.

The more you know about FTG, the more he has to pay you. :gomer:

trauma1
02-08-05, 04:26 PM
someone tell me just why in the hell is Barnes still doing in twirl, he's pretty much had to have pissed FTg off with his latest smackdowns :laugh:

Spicoli
02-08-05, 04:51 PM
someone tell me just why in the hell is Barnes still doing in twirl, he's pretty much had to have pissed FTg off with his latest smackdowns :laugh:

I'm thinking this is his Swansong.

nrc
02-08-05, 08:41 PM
Didn't Barnes knife his boss in the back and take his sponsor to form this team in the first place? I guess what goes around comes around.

Jervis Tetch 1
02-09-05, 01:48 PM
Sure did. Pagan Racing. I have no sympathy for this *********.