PDA

View Full Version : Trulli Tells the Truth

racer2c
02-07-05, 12:14 PM
His Toyota reminds him of is 2001 Jordon. You're off the hook Da Matta! :)

Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/15069/)

chop456
02-07-05, 02:46 PM
1) When did Trulli drive the 103 and 104?

2) Since we all know that daMatta was canned for what he said and not his performance, when can we expect Trulli to be axed?

Michaelhatesfans
02-08-05, 01:19 PM
I saw the title and I thought it would be something like, "Truli admits that he is over-rated."

jonovision_man
02-08-05, 04:18 PM
You're off the hook Da Matta!

How so? He didn't do anything special with it, at best he barely matched a retiree in Panis.

If you look at Webber, it's not what you drive, it's how much you get out of it.

jono

racer2c
02-08-05, 04:22 PM
How so? He didn't do anything special with it, at best he barely matched a retiree in Panis.

If you look at Webber, it's not what you drive, it's how much you get out of it.

jono

How so? Well first off let me say DUH! Second, it's just another confirmation that the car's a pig.

jonovision_man
02-08-05, 04:36 PM
How so? Well first off let me say DUH! Second, it's just another confirmation that the car's a pig.

Of course the car was a pig. Da Matta and Panis didn't both get it completely wrong.

But at the same time, da Matta didn't meet expectations. He was a champ in CART, people expected him to rise to the top like Webber did at Minardi and Jaguar. He didn't, got punted. IMO that still leaves him on "the hook" for his own demise from F1.

jono

chop456
02-08-05, 06:28 PM

It's a confirmation that the 105 is a pig.

Again I ask, when will Jarno be cut loose for saying so?

racer2c
02-08-05, 10:29 PM
It's a confirmation that the 105 is a pig.

Again I ask, when will Jarno be cut loose for saying so?

Year and a half for Da Matta. Year for Jarno.

chop456
02-08-05, 11:46 PM
So they're going to buy out a whole year of his contract, eh?

Care to put your money where your mouth is? :D

racer2c
02-08-05, 11:49 PM
So they're going to buy out a whole year of his contract, eh?

Care to put your money where your mouth is? :D

I knew you were heading that way. You should have just said so from the start. :thumdown:

I could give a rats ass about Jarno or Toyota. I just enjoy seeing their drivers tell it like it is. Toyota sucks.

chop456
02-09-05, 09:24 AM
All bark and no bite. Not a problem.

We're still friends, right? :thumbup: