PDA

View Full Version : Groundhog Day

RacinM3
02-02-05, 06:47 PM
Well, the little furry bastard apparetnly saw his shadow today, which I guess means 6 more weeks of 74 degree, Santa Ana wind, sunny weather for So Cal. :p

TKGAngel
02-02-05, 07:45 PM
Georgia Groundhog to Retire (http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/02/georgia.groundhog.ap/index.html)
And this groundhog has 2! honorary doctorates. Sheesh.

IlliniRacer
02-02-05, 11:31 PM
Well, the little furry bastard apparetnly saw his shadow today, which I guess means 6 more weeks of 74 degree, Santa Ana wind, sunny weather for So Cal. :p

Are you talking about Punxsutawney Phill or the Pope?

WHOA! HEY! Why are the lights flickering? Is that thunde......................

dando
02-03-05, 12:17 AM
Bite me. :p Farking lil' goshdarn rodents....

Anyone for groundhog stew? I understand from Ank that it tastes like chikkin. ;)

-Kevin

Ankf00
02-03-05, 12:42 AM

Anyone for groundhog stew? I understand from Ank that it tastes like chikkin. ;)

-Kevin

I think it's Jag Warrior that's in the right part of the country for that stuff :gomer:

dando
02-03-05, 12:46 AM
I think it's Jag Warrior that's in the right part of the country for that stuff :gomer:
Well, you were just in that neck of the woods. :)

-Kevin

devilmaster
02-03-05, 03:20 AM
Wiarton Willie, Canada's answer to pucksawhatsa Phil, apparently didn't see his shadow.

So can we make a pact, that everyone get over this stupid animals 'just know' crap? My dog eats cat turds..... ya know, I'd rather look at weather.com for my predictions.

Steve

cart7
02-03-05, 05:56 AM

-Kevin

We've got some great chili recipe's right here. OC's first official recipe thread (http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6501&page=2&pp=25) some of them could use groundhog, or any small furry ground loving rodent, as the meat. mmmmm Tex/Mex chili w/groundhog.

dando
02-03-05, 09:14 PM
Wiarton Willie, Canada's answer to pucksawhatsa Phil, apparently didn't see his shadow.

Well, that simply means that y'all will have a summer up there. :gomer: Plus, as I understand it, that critter doesn't git up until really late since he's hung over.... :p

-Kevin

dando
02-03-05, 09:18 PM
We've got some great chili recipe's right here. OC's first official recipe thread (http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6501&page=2&pp=25) some of them could use groundhog, or any small furry ground loving rodent, as the meat. mmmmm Tex/Mex chili w/groundhog.
Recipe?!? WTF is a recipe....some of us folks just make it up on the fly. :) Of course my first choice for varmit chili would be wolverine, with badger a close second. And hawkeye wings are terrific! :D

Oh, and we'll be having a BeVo buffet in Cbus come September. :cool:

-Kevin

Ankf00
02-03-05, 09:29 PM
good for you...

I'll stick to normal **** like cow, shrimp, salmon, chicken, etc...

what kinda hillbilly eats hawks and badgers? :saywhat: :gomer:

Methanolandbrats
02-03-05, 10:40 PM
That Groundhog bull**** is animal abuse. Dragging a sleepy animal out of it's burrow and blasting it with TV lights while a mob of morons cheer is stupid. I've got a better idea. Drag a bunch of those Chamber of Commerce Good ol' boys out of their beds at dawn and parade them through the snow in their underwear. Lets see if they see their shadows at sunrise. *******s.

Jag_Warrior
02-05-05, 08:00 PM

Actually I just got back from Northern Mexico... I mean, Southern California. They fired the one Mississippi hottie we had while I was gone. B@st@rds! :flame: