PDA

View Full Version : Under the uhmm . . . O.K. file

Wheel-Nut
02-02-05, 02:00 PM
Lake Jackson woman accused of killing her husband with an enema
ABC13 Eyewitness News

(02/02/05 - LAKE JACKSON, TX) — Brazoria County prosecutors have filed criminally negligent homicide charges against a widow who allegedly killed her husband with an enema.

Lake Jackson resident Tammy Jean Warner turned herself in Tuesday. She's accused of giving her husband, Michael, an enema of Sherry wine, which sent his blood alcohol level skyrocketing to a fatal .47 percent.

The DA says Mrs. Warner is charged because she knew the alcoholic enema could have deadly consequences, since her husband was a recovering alcoholic.
(Copyright © 2005, KTRK-TV)

Don Quixote
02-02-05, 02:16 PM
Nice lady. But anyway, who needs the inhaled alcohol, when this method is so much more convenient?

chop456
02-02-05, 02:26 PM
Jeez. With friends like her, who needs enemas?

:p

rabbit
02-02-05, 02:44 PM
Jeez. With friends like her, who needs enemas?

:pHe shoots, he scores! :rofl:

RaceGrrl
02-02-05, 03:21 PM
This actually brings up an interesting question... if you do an alcohol enema, do you feel drunk? And if you do, and you got stopped for DUI, how would they administer the breathalyzer test? :eek:

KLang
02-02-05, 03:24 PM
'Excuse me miss, would you please fart in this tube?'

Michaelhatesfans
02-02-05, 04:23 PM
So, was her husband a willing participant, or a really sound sleeper?

mexican
02-02-05, 04:35 PM
This actually brings up an interesting question... if you do an alcohol enema, do you feel drunk? And if you do, and you got stopped for DUI, how would they administer the breathalyzer test? :eek:

hmmmm...... pencil that one in under "new uses for a beer bong"

P.S. funny one chop, fortunately my drinking today starts until much later

Methanolandbrats
02-02-05, 04:39 PM
A genuine drunken *******.

Turn7
02-02-05, 05:09 PM
'Excuse me miss, would you please fart in this tube?'

Keep blowing, keep blowing, keep blowing. :D

Turn7
02-02-05, 05:11 PM
So, was her husband a willing participant, or a really sound sleeper?

You would think he would feel that bottle of wine being shoved up the wazoo.
:confused:

Warlock!
02-02-05, 05:29 PM
This actually brings up an interesting question... if you do an alcohol enema, do you feel drunk?
Yes.

cart7
02-02-05, 05:32 PM
So then this
http://www.rileystrickshop.com/images/products/70s.jpg

Is still the apparral of choice, just with a longer tube? :gomer:

Michaelhatesfans
02-02-05, 05:52 PM
She's accused of giving her husband, Michael, an enema of Sherry wine, which sent his blood alcohol level skyrocketing to a fatal .47 percent.
If I have to go that way, let it be a nice Merlot.

Wheel-Nut
02-02-05, 06:05 PM
Here's the same story from the Houston Chronicle.

ANGLETON - Investigators say a Lake Jackson woman caused her husband's death by giving him a sherry enema, causing his blood alcohol level to surge to 0.47 percent - almost six times the legal intoxication limit.

Tammy Jean Warner, 42, was indicted on a charge of negligent homicide. She is also charged with burning the will of her late husband, Michael Warner, a month before his death in May.

Michael Warner, a 58-year-old machine shop owner, had a long history of alcoholism, but couldn't ingest alcohol because of medical problems with his throat, said Lake Jackson Police detective Robert Turner. The wine enema was a way he could become intoxicated without drinking alcohol, Turner said.

"I heard of this kind of thing in mortuary school in 1970, but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone actually doing it," Turner said.

Turner said police think she gave him at least two large bottles of sherry, which is stronger than wine, in the enema on May 21. "We're not talking about little bottles here," Turner said, "These were at least 1.5 liter bottles."

She told police that she later found him dead in his bed. Turner said she admitted giving him the sherry, but not of causing his death.

Tammy Warner surrendered to Lake Jackson police Monday and was released on $30,000 bond.

Wabbit
02-02-05, 06:17 PM
Yes.

Do we really want to know how you know that?

Probably not.

anait
02-02-05, 07:30 PM
Do we really want to know how you know that?

Probably not.

Oh.My.Dear. :eek:

I think I'll stick with the old fashioned way, myself...and if that wasn't possible, um...well, frankly, I'm at a loss... :eek: :rofl:

trish
02-02-05, 07:34 PM
Isn't that how Marilyn Monroe died?

RaceGrrl
02-02-05, 09:45 PM
re: Marilyn Monroe... that myth has been debunked. She did die from an overdose of pills that she ingested by mouth.

race chica
02-03-05, 01:54 AM
At least it wasnt an ENEMAN

click link for more details

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=49020&item=5953552924&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW