PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Schedule

mueber
01-27-05, 08:38 AM
I’m thinking about going to the Milwaukee race this year, but I haven’t decided. Will it be a night race this year? Frankly, that’s what turned be off on the event the last two years.

Haven’t been to the Mile since my father took us kids there to see a family friend compete in a USAC stock car race about 40 years ago. Nostalgia is wafting over me.

RTKar
01-27-05, 09:02 AM
I believe it's a on a Saturday afternoon this year.

RHR_Fan
01-27-05, 09:53 AM
According to the re-newal stuff we got, it's a Saturday afternoon. And there's only activities on Friday and Saturday, which makes me angry.

~Nicole

NismoZ
01-27-05, 11:32 AM
Yeah, partnered with ARCA/RE MAX and Atlantics. Looks like a $10 Friday trip for me, this time. :(

Fitti Fan
01-27-05, 12:29 PM
Will make for a great anniversary weekend! :)

HolyCrap
01-27-05, 04:20 PM
Ah MILWAUKEE...
It's been a long time I've been away from this forum....

Milwaukee a Saturday afternoon race.
Qualifying Friday, and this year my HO Champ Car series is going to set up a track there and run an exhibition race program right there after the real CC qualifying.

More details as we get closer, but you will be able to watch the action as a fan, and there will be a limited number of openings for drivers that may be available as well.

NismoZ
01-27-05, 04:50 PM
What, no "ladder series" requirements? PS, I'm no ride buyer and expect to be treated, uh,... generously! (Your anniversary weekend, too!?...Ah, honeymooning at The West Allis Inn, being awakened by the Offy-turbos, making a mild apology and quickly dressing so as not to miss morning practice! She's hated Bobby Unser ever since!)

RHR_Fan
01-27-05, 10:05 PM
Will make for a great anniversary weekend! :)

That's right! Y'all are so cute! :)

I'm only angry since I'm going to miss half of Friday for school related stuff. I really want a Thursday practice so I can have two full days at the track.

~Nicole