So when the team trots
out before you
Everyone stand up and yell
back the team to gain another VIC-TOR-Y
OSKEE WOW WOW ILLINOIS

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dando
01-26-05, 12:29 AM
Strange, I didn't see a post from you after the close encounter of the Hawkeye kind last week. :p Get back to us in March....IL ain't gonna prove much beating up on a bunch of weak sistahs in the Big 10.

-Kevin

IlliniRacer
01-26-05, 12:45 AM
Strange, I didn't see a post from you after the close encounter of the Hawkeye kind last week. :p Get back to us in March....IL ain't gonna prove much beating up on a bunch of weak sistahs in the Big 10.

-Kevin

But still a win. :)

dando
01-26-05, 01:02 AM
But still a win. :)
True. I hope they keep it up....I always root for the Big 10 (even that school up north), and my step dad is a huge fan. I'm just not sold on IL yet. Time will tell.

-Kevin

Dr. Corkski
01-26-05, 03:50 AM
Time will tell.Yes, specfically March.

dando
01-26-05, 08:01 PM
Yes, specfically March.
Hence why I posted this first:

Get back to us in March....IL ain't gonna prove much beating up on a bunch of weak sistahs in the Big 10.

:p

-Kevin

Jervis Tetch 1
01-27-05, 12:25 AM

-KevinSpeaking of close encounters with the Hawkeye kind, we had one with Northwestern and lost in OT!

Will the pain of Iowa basketball ever end?!

:cry:

RHR_Fan
01-27-05, 12:27 AM
You guys played well against our Badgers. Considering how close the game was for the most part, I think the Badgers played pretty well. Better to lose to the #1 ranked team than an un-ranked team.

And tickets for that game were going for $1000.

~Nicole

Methanolandbrats
01-27-05, 08:48 AM
You guys played well against our Badgers. Considering how close the game was for the most part, I think the Badgers played pretty well. Better to lose to the #1 ranked team than an un-ranked team.

And tickets for that game were going for $1000.

~Nicole Yup, weak sisters my ass. That game was very close. Anyone who appreciates basketball, real basketball should follow Wisconsin's man to man, half court, swing offense style.