PDA

View Full Version : .1RL Spy Photos!

Spicoli
01-25-05, 11:51 PM
Check out the BIGGIE wing. Could they have made this POS any FUGLier?? :saywhat:

http://img170.exs.cx/img170/5898/roadracingjoke1uz.jpg

Cheeber musta pulled a piece O nylon skid plate off his kids skateboard.

A triple gomer is appropriate here.

:gomer: :gomer: :gomer:

{editor's note: slight error on image posting, all fixedered up now boys! }

dando
01-26-05, 12:08 AM
Hmmm, I dunno....put some of those spinner hubs on that, and you've got one fine ricer mod. :gomer:

.1RL: Defining new standards for cr@p everyday. :gomer:

-Kevin

devilmaster
01-26-05, 02:10 AM
Could they have made this POS any FUGLier?? :saywhat:

Don't give them a challenge, Spicoli. ;)

Steve

Spicoli
01-26-05, 08:48 AM
At least you can find replacement parts at Wal-Mart.

:gomer:

Methanolandbrats
01-26-05, 09:06 AM
Nice pop rivet job too. Very precise! :D There is no substitute for fine craftsmanship.

SteveH
01-26-05, 10:23 AM
No sense in using high priced materials for the skid plate, just how long do you think thse wings will last during a race? 1st turn or 2nd? :laugh:

rabbit
01-26-05, 10:25 AM
I see stock cars at the local dirt track that are more professionally put together than that. :shakehead

Spicoli
01-26-05, 11:27 AM
Is that an allen wrench left in the wing adjustment slot thingy?

Regardless, Unkle AJ would be proud of this "Engineering".... :cry:

someone please post this in gomerland.

Jervis Tetch 1
01-26-05, 11:33 AM
The front wing end plate looks like a bottle opener. :gomer:

racer2c
01-26-05, 11:54 AM
Janurary 25, 2005
IndyCars: Designed by PlaySkool.

In an attempt to attract a younger demographic the Indy Racing League debuts it's newest IndyCar designed by toy manufacturer PlaySkool. Children at nearby Lincoln Elementry were shown the new IndyCar and their jubulant reception should ensure that the Indy 500 is packed for decades to come.

extramundane
01-26-05, 11:56 AM
The front wing end plate looks like a bottle opener. :gomer:

That was a personal request of Al Jr. I hear AJ wants a sammich griller on the cowling.

JoeBob
01-26-05, 12:04 PM
Is that an allen wrench left in the wing adjustment slot thingy?

It's a Pitot tube. (I wonder if the nylon is being used to see what the wing is doing at speed, by measuring what is missing, you can get an idea as to what the wing is doing at high speed.)

racer2c
01-26-05, 12:19 PM
It's a Pitot tube. (I wonder if the nylon is being used to see what the wing is doing at speed, by measuring what is missing, you can get an idea as to what the wing is doing at high speed.)

Oh, it's missin' somthin' alright.

RobGuru
01-26-05, 01:25 PM
Janurary 25, 2005
IndyCars: Designed by PlaySkool.

In an attempt to attract a younger demographic the Indy Racing League debuts it's newest IndyCar designed by toy manufacturer PlaySkool. Children at nearby Lincoln Elementry were shown the new IndyCar and their jubulant reception should ensure that the Indy 500 is packed for decades to come.

Hey... my wife works at a Lincoln Elementry School, and I can tell you that her kids would design something a whole lot better than than POS!

j_d
01-26-05, 01:26 PM
They could have used something like that in Boston over the weekend.

FCYTravis
01-26-05, 03:00 PM
Aerodynamics straight out of the 1970s. :laugh:

Lordy, lordy, what a POS.

RacinM3
01-26-05, 03:19 PM
Next week on The Apprentice: Donald Trump's group of candidates will be designing the next IRL car. Special guest, Tony George!

fourrunner
01-26-05, 04:48 PM
I was told that the side plate of the front wing was modeled after Tony George's Hero, O.J.Simpsons Hunting Knife ! :eek:

It seems Tony admires people that can Get Away With Anything ! ;)

G.
01-26-05, 05:27 PM
I was told that the side plate of the front wing was modeled after Tony George's Hero, O.J.Simpsons Hunting Knife ! :eek:

It seems Tony admires people that can Get Away With Anything ! ;)
I thought it was the brake upgrade required for the road courses. :gomer:

Methanolandbrats
01-26-05, 05:51 PM
Aerodynamics straight out of the 1970s. :laugh:

Lordy, lordy, what a POS.Blaphemer! Do not invoke visions of Jim Hall when ridiculing Crapwagons ;)