PDA

View Full Version : Super Fun Happy Video

Sean O'Gorman
01-25-05, 05:04 PM
http://jotohe.hp.infoseek.co.jp/num20xxxxxx.swf

:saywhat:

Methanolandbrats
01-25-05, 05:08 PM
Clearly an expression of the angst felt by Japanese Youth.

Turn7
01-25-05, 06:22 PM
I tried to read it but, I just couldn't keep up.

Everybody else, don't waste your time with it and keep that 25 seconds for a more enjoyable thing like squeezing zits off your dogs balls or something.

Methanolandbrats
01-25-05, 08:36 PM

Everybody else, don't waste your time with it and keep that 25 seconds for a more enjoyable thing like squeezing zits off your dogs balls or something. Uh, I did'nt know dogs had zits on their balls, how did you discover that? :saywhat:

Sean O'Gorman
01-25-05, 10:47 PM

Everybody else, don't waste your time with it and keep that 25 seconds for a more enjoyable thing like squeezing zits off your dogs balls or something.

Hey, if I had to suffer through it, everyone else should too. :D

I think videos like that are the reason why today's kids have attention spans that can be measured in tenths of a second.

cart7
01-25-05, 11:46 PM
You should have least posted a warning SeanO. My eye sockets began bleeding after about the first 15 seconds. Jeeezz. :saywhat:

Sean O'Gorman
01-25-05, 11:51 PM
Look at it this way. After watching that, it slows down the pace of life to the point where you can accomplish so much more with your time. :D

dando
01-25-05, 11:53 PM
Hey, if I had to suffer through it, everyone else should too. :D

I think videos like that are the reason why today's kids have attention spans that can be measured in tenths of a second.
Today's kids....laff...pot calling the kettle black, kid-O. ;)

Reminds me of that 80s hit by The Vapors, Turning Japanese. :eek:

-Kevin