PDA

View Full Version : Here's to Forsythe

L1P1
01-24-05, 07:40 PM
Robin Miller's back at champcarworldseries.com (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=8658)

nrc
01-24-05, 08:32 PM
Robin Miller's back at champcarworldseries.com (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=8658)

Forsythe mentions the same thing we've noted here - for all the interest in Paul Tracy and Champ car in Canada, they still don't have a Canadia sponsor willing to step up and pay the bills.

trish
01-24-05, 08:50 PM
Does the sponsor have to be Canadian? Maybe he should start looking elsewhere.

Railbird
01-24-05, 08:53 PM
Got to give it to GF, he was there throwin' bucks around long before KK was on the scene.

JohnnyQ
01-24-05, 09:07 PM
Does the sponsor have to be Canadian? Maybe he should start looking elsewhere.

yeah.....how about his home town? VEGAS.

racer2c
01-24-05, 09:11 PM
Someone will step up for Tracy. I'm curious if Lauda comes up with some big Euro spender.

Good to see Robin back on CCWS.com and thumbs up to Gerry. Reading that made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I love it!

lone_groover
01-24-05, 09:18 PM
Robin, Robin....it's AVERSE not ADVERSE.

Inglés for favor!

:cry:

Amanda B.'s Mom
01-24-05, 09:35 PM
GF has remain the one consistent factor in CART, and ultimately OWRS. Glad to see his heart is in the right place.

I know that if he culd he would field a 5 car team, but he cannot do it alone. When are potential sponsors going to realize what GF already knows :confused:

RTKar
01-24-05, 09:45 PM
Forsythe mentions the same thing we've noted here - for all the interest in Paul Tracy and Champ car in Canada, they still don't have a Canadia sponsor willing to step up and pay the bills.

That is disturbing. With the effort put into making Champcar's Canadian races as successful as they are and as much of a hero as Tracy is, one would think at least a solid partial sponsor would step up. It can't all be blamed on the economy... :confused:

L1P1
01-24-05, 09:57 PM
Robin, Robin....it's AVERSE not ADVERSE.

Inglés for favor!

:cry:

I noted that in passing. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Why can't we have nice pretty green Molsen car for PT? I'd think that'd be better for Molsen than all the other things they're doing (which I'm nonetheless grateful for).

ferrarigod
01-24-05, 10:59 PM
yeah.....how about his home town? VEGAS.

No one needs another car sponsored by Harrahs.

Sammich has that covered :shakehead

Spicoli
01-24-05, 11:31 PM
No one needs another car sponsored by Harrahs.

Sammich has that covered :shakehead

Did....

Jag_Warrior
01-24-05, 11:48 PM
I'm curious if Lauda comes up with some big Euro spender.

I thought his dream of driving in CCWS had already died. :confused:

Jervis Tetch 1
01-25-05, 10:22 AM
I thought his dream of driving in CCWS had already died. :confused:No, his dream of driving in F1 had died.

Easy
01-25-05, 11:44 AM
I'm curious if Lauda comes up with some big Euro spender.

He's been backed by Superfund, Red Bull and PS2 (Austria) the last couple of years.

racer2c
01-25-05, 12:04 PM
He's been backed by Superfund, Red Bull and PS2 (Austria) the last couple of years.

Well, there you go then. With a name like SuperFund, you better be bringin' the cash! :)

Spicoli
01-25-05, 01:24 PM
Well, there you go then. With a name like SuperFund, you better be bringin' the cash! :)

http://www.soloformula1.com.ar/images/2004/presentaciones/minardi2004/presentacion%20minardi%2009.jpg

SuperFund! :thumbup: