View Full Version : TF In Full Denial Mode

L1P1
01-22-05, 10:24 PM
Three pages of tee hee. :gomer:

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=53484

cart7
01-22-05, 11:21 PM
225_at_Indy
Talking about 2000, Montoya is more overrated than Buddy or Greg. That race was all about top CART team being much beter than IRL teams. Does anybody remember where 1995 was Hemelgarn and where Ganassi? Thats makes Montoya even more overrated.

This guy's got to be one of us. :rofl: Great job whomever it is. :thumbup:

SteveH
01-22-05, 11:32 PM
May should be fun,

FTG
01-22-05, 11:50 PM
I love the comment that only 45,000 fans have left since 95 and that all those seats have been sold to hordes of .1RL fans.

pchall
01-23-05, 10:37 AM
That thread sounds so 1996. Must be the same klaven of short track Indyocentric posters from RASI and Speednet.

fourrunner
01-23-05, 12:00 PM
As History is rewritten by the maleable IRL aging moron's ... and as the research databases, and Forum histories at TF become law to the younger and Lazier fans of this moribund form of racing ... The lies become fact ... mostly because they are narrow focused on their research and rarely stray from the fuzzy facts and outright lies that they are told is the truth ...

Most of this new generation of race fan in the IRL is as bright as a burnt out light bulb ... they are convinced that Empty Stands are Full... That ABC really WANTS the IRL whether the Indy 500 was there or not ... and the Prize at the end of this tunnel is a Night with Dan Wheldon, capped by a session of "Shoe Sniffing" and general "Sniffing" of other things!

lone_groover
01-23-05, 04:15 PM
"younger and Lazier fans..."

HA HA!

:D

Dave99
01-23-05, 05:46 PM
http://www.kraftfoods.com/koolaid/2001/images/ka_flavor_07.gif

+

http://www.usplastic.com/images/products/bottles/78101p.jpg

+

http://www.usplastic.com/images/products/tubing/54062p.jpg

=

TrackForum

mexican
01-24-05, 12:15 AM
LMFAO@Dave

RacinM3
01-26-05, 02:40 AM
I got through four posts in the link before I suddenly woke up three hours later with my head on the desk and drool coming out the side of my mouth.

LOL at the kool-aid bong.

mueber
01-27-05, 03:36 PM
In response to a suggestion from Dependser to write Boy George making suggestions on how to recover the vision, Indyknut wrote:

"Better yet, merely look up some articles and quotes from Tony George himself from the early to mid 90's. Just about everything you just stated he said back then.

Simply repackage, Snail mail to him and ask whether it turns out that all those things he rallied against back then were actually the only direction Cart had to go. Then ask if this was really all worth it."

Purdy insightful, I'd say.

aportinga
02-01-05, 05:50 PM
225_at_Indy
Talking about 2000, Montoya is more overrated than Buddy or Greg. That race was all about top CART team being much beter than IRL teams. Does anybody remember where 1995 was Hemelgarn and where Ganassi? Thats makes Montoya even more overrated.

This guy's got to be one of us. :rofl: Great job whomever it is. :thumbup:

Guy is one of the biggest idiots on the web if you ask me.

cart7
02-02-05, 08:40 AM
Guy is one of the biggest idiots on the web if you ask me.

Look at his sig line. His dream front row at Indy is Greg Ray, Scott Sharp and Robby Gordon.
:rofl:

Turn7, is that you again? :laugh:

NismoZ
02-02-05, 08:53 AM
Omigod! I can honestly tell everyone in all my years surfing race sites I have NEVER checked out TF. I just BELIEVED everything that was being said about that place. Sort of like "I can't look or I'll turn into a pillar of salt" thing. But, I couldn't resist the link to what promised to be an entertaining "meltdown." That word has often been used to describe what happens over there. Thankyou...but who will take care of those poor lost souls. Good GOD, we've joked about Beechler for ages...THEY WERE SERIOUS! :eek: (PS-Never Again)

pchall
02-02-05, 11:11 AM
LOL at the kool-aid bong.

I thought that was the IRL Home Enema Kit.

Steve99
02-02-05, 12:07 PM
Look at his sig line. His dream front row at Indy is Greg Ray, Scott Sharp and Robby Gordon.

Imagine the carnage on lap 1, turn 1. Oh, the humanity! :eek:

oddlycalm
02-05-05, 09:23 PM
I thought that was the IRL Home Enema Kit. You're both right. Like many kwalty tewls, this one has multiple uses. :D

oc