PDA

View Full Version : Car Crash Video

Sean O'Gorman
01-15-05, 07:06 PM
Usually I don't think car accidents are funny, but I think I can make an exception for this one:

http://kare11.com/player.aspx?aid=10952&sid=&bw=hi

:D

Methanolandbrats
01-15-05, 07:26 PM
What are the odds of that many morons following each other? That's funny, especially the Fred Flintstone Style Late Braking.

extramundane
01-15-05, 09:06 PM
EARL road race practice?

devilmaster
01-15-05, 09:27 PM
I saw the whole video on Detroit news the other night.... Just one big icy hill and such......

Stupid people getting out of a moving car, which puts them right in the path of the next one....

The full video showed a guy looking at his bumper and someone telling him to get out of the way.... nothing like standing right where the next car is going to hit.

The final total was 10 to 12 cars, iirc. They showed the plows and salters showing up shortly thereafter.

Steve

Methanolandbrats
01-15-05, 09:31 PM
I saw the whole video on Detroit news the other night.... Just one big icy hill and such......

Stupid people getting out of a moving car, which puts them right in the path of the next one....

The full video almost showed a guy looking at his bumper and someone telling him to get out of the way.... nothing like standing right where the next car is going to hit.

The final total was 10 to 12 cars, iirc. They showed the plows and salters showing up shortly thereafter.

Steve Ya, anybody can get caught out by a patch of black ice, but getting out of the car........damn, that's stupid.

Ankf00
01-15-05, 09:33 PM
the best was that asian chick jumping out, then standing in the path while staring at her car sailing by and barely jumping out of the way of the next one