PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Ticket Package

Napoleon
02-23-03, 09:15 AM
I recieved mine Saturday, for those of you wondering when they would be going out. It appears they are going to set up the same amount of grandstands as last year.

jdcooper
02-23-03, 12:01 PM
My guess is they'll need plenty more seats. Many avoided the race in the past due to the heat (and NO shade)....not a problem this year ! If you're thinking about going, jump on the tickets now ! This will be great !

Napoleon
02-25-03, 10:44 AM
the race schedule is out

http://www.imgmotorsports.com/clev/schedule.asp

rabbit
02-25-03, 10:53 AM
FYI: Sunrise/Sunset tables for Cleveland....

Thursday, July 3
Sun Rise: 5:57am
Sun Set: 9:04pm
Moon Rise: 9:40am
Moon Set: none

Friday, July 4
Sun Rise: 5:58am
Sun Set: 9:03pm
Moon Rise: 10:50am
Moon Set: 12:05am

Saturday, July 5
Sun Rise: 5:58am
Sun Set: 9:03pm
Moon Rise: 12:00pm
Moon Set: 12:32am

Napoleon
02-25-03, 11:10 AM
Thanks rabbit.

I am trying to recall if around Burke when the sun sets at that time of the year over the water. Because the shoreline heads in a north east direction from down town for dozens of miles to the east, Burke actually sets hundreds of yards north of the shore line at the center of downtown (East 9th street) so it maybe that at the time of day the race starts they will have the sun directly on the horizen of the lake with no trees or buildings to block it.

turn1
02-25-03, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Napoleon
Thanks rabbit.

I am trying to recall if around Burke when the sun sets at that time of the year over the water. Because the shoreline heads in a north east direction from down town for dozens of miles to the east, Burke actually sets hundreds of yards north of the shore line at the center of downtown (East 9th street) so it maybe that at the time of day the race starts they will have the sun directly on the horizen of the lake with no trees or buildings to block it.

From the grandstands it will be to the Northwest over the water and it is a beautiful view without obstructions.