PDA

View Full Version : If tonight was any indication...

DjDrOmusic
02-23-03, 03:35 AM
...tomorrow at Woo Doggies is going to be the EVENT of the year. Welcome to CBUS everybody!!:thumbup: :D

devilmaster
02-23-03, 04:10 AM
I hope it goes well, everyone. We're going to make our decision around 8 am, see how the roads are and such.

Biggest freakin storm of the winter had to be tonite. :shakehead

We're gonna try, but we can't make any promises.

Steve

Napoleon
02-23-03, 08:31 AM
I am getting ready to hit the road and let me tell you if I am going, based on the weather we are getting/ going to get in North East Ohio, I don't want any excuses from the Indy contingent that they could not make it because it looks like clear sailing for you guys based on the weather channel site.

WickerBill
02-23-03, 08:53 AM
Clear sailing except for two county snow emergencies between here and there where driving on the road is illegal.

Cam
02-23-03, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by WickerBill
Clear sailing except for two county snow emergencies between here and there where driving on the road is illegal.

I believe thats 3 Counties WB...... We are outta the game. /me is not happy :mad:

devilmaster
02-23-03, 09:12 AM
"we're on our way....
From misery to happiness to be

Uh-huh
Uh-huh
Uh-huh........"

Steve

Napoleon
02-23-03, 09:13 AM

where?

Cam
02-23-03, 09:17 AM
All between here and Ohio Nap.

Napoleon
02-23-03, 09:24 AM
It does not look from these that there are any relevent closings. It looks like its the secondary roads and non-highway main roads that may have some problems in some places.

http://www.in.gov/dot/motoristinfo/

http://www.odotonline.org/otis/winter/closed.asp

http://www.odotonline.org/otis/winter/

It will be clear and sunny by the time you hit the road. Gauranteed!!

WickerBill
02-23-03, 09:27 AM
I knew of Hancock and Henry counties, Cam will have to tell you the third one. Wayne? Rush?

Anyway, you can bust my chops all you want, but I can't make it with a clear conscience -- the worse of the two snow fronts comes in tonight, when I would be driving back. It just doesn't make sense, unfortunately.

I hope we can have another Doggies deal or two down the line a bit; I was all set to come. My Microsizer is painted in OC colors and ready to roll, darnit.

Cam
02-23-03, 09:35 AM
You may be right WB..... I was woken up with this wonderful piece of news and I am still PO'd. :thumdown:

Railbird
02-23-03, 09:39 AM
I'm afraid I'm with WickerBill on this one. Gettin over would be tough, gettin back might be impossible.

Napoleon
02-23-03, 09:46 AM
My Microsizer is painted in OC colors and ready to roll, darnit.

Enough about your sex life.

Well if I get stuck in a snow drift and you never hear from me again have a toast to me at the next get together. I am hitting the road in about 15 minutes and should be at Woos at around 11:30.

Cam
02-23-03, 09:49 AM
Nap. Have one for me! :p

mello
02-23-03, 10:24 AM
If last night was any indication of what today is going to be I will be dead. NO MORE SHOTS! Hey Lisa drove in this weather. From INDY.. hmmm. We really will miss you guys, but more prizes for us! :D

Napoleon
02-23-03, 11:03 AM
Ok I made it to the county line and decide that the roads were way too bad. I only went 18 miles in 40 minutes. Its like the road crews have not been out at all.

Sorry I will not be able to make it.

mello
02-23-03, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Napoleon
Ok I made it to the county line and decide that the roads were way too bad. I only went 18 miles in 40 minutes. Its like the road crews have not been out at all.

Sorry I will not be able to make it.
OMG! awww dang dang dang... sorry to hear that.

Cam
02-23-03, 11:47 AM
The MIA list keeps growing...... :(

Railbird
02-23-03, 09:12 PM
Whew

I finally got home.

From the Flag Room,,,;)

I hope everyone at Woo Doggies had a great time and a safe trip home.

Maybe next time for me.

nrc
02-23-03, 10:34 PM
It was great to see folks again. Those of you who couldn't make it were missed, but noone can blame you for not risking life and limb in bad weather. I hope everyone who made the drive makes it home safely.