PDA

View Full Version : I Am Surprised By...

RaceGrrl
02-22-03, 08:16 PM
Maybe I'm just so damned happy that the season has started that I'm trying to find things to be optimistic about. Here's what surprised and pleased me about the weekend so far...

Sebastien Bourdais, but I was more surprised by Haberfeld's qualifying run today.

Oriol Servia's speed, but I was more surprised by Dominguez's effort today. (Even though Servia's gonna be my guy this season, I didn't expect him to do as well as he has so far this weekend. Today's crash excepted, of course.)

Darren Manning- I didn't expect that I'd like another driver with a unibrow, and from the UK, no less.

The Reynards- happy to see one almost make it in the top 5.

The track- it looks like there will be at least a couple of places to pass.

The crowd, looked pretty good for today, but it's hard to tell, there were only a couple of stands that the cameras were shooting.

The fact that Scooter isn't saying "That's exactly right." Apparently his new phrases are "yanking one off" and "ripping one off."

I am glad TK is back. We wouldn't have had this quote, "It's like the first day of school, you look to see who are the tools, who are the squirrels and who are the superstars."

I'm ready for race day. :)

BTW: TIVO ROCKS!

formulaben
02-22-03, 10:01 PM
Yes indeed, TIVO ROCKS! :D