PDA

View Full Version : halftime show

Don Quixote
01-05-05, 12:16 AM
could the phrase "talentless skank-ho" ever be more appropriate?

Michaelhatesfans
01-05-05, 12:26 AM
I dunno - who's the halftime show? :confused:

Dave99
01-05-05, 12:41 AM
T'was tres lame. :gomer:

Ashlee Simpson getting booed was apropo. :thumbup:

Ok, back to the massacre. :cool:

Ankf00
01-05-05, 09:26 AM
and they very next morning all around in okie land, not a single meth high was to be seen :gomer:

G.
01-05-05, 11:56 AM
could the phrase, "Sometimes lip-synching is justified" ever be more appropriate?

Sean O'Gorman
01-05-05, 12:36 PM
What happened now?

I saw at work today she was on Regis or something, she sounded terrible as usual. :laugh:

RacinM3
01-05-05, 02:08 PM
As lame as Ashlee Simpson was and is, she still managed to look good compared to that stinker of a performance that Oklahoma put out there. And their coach has the b*lls to say at halftime: "We're beating ourselves".

Please. You were dismantled. Piece by piece. With surgical precision.

Ferdman
01-05-05, 02:28 PM
I don't know about being a "skank-ho", but talentless is definite. She did look pretty low rent the way she was dressed up though. Catching bits of her in her MTV reality show, or whatever, she was singing off key most of the time.

Seeing her at halftime, did you notice that they didn't show her singing into the mic for more than about two seconds? Was ABC trying to hide that she was lip sync'ing? The booing was funny. Also, is Ashlee putting on some weight, or is she just retaining water? :rofl:

Sean O'Gorman
01-05-05, 04:02 PM
http://poststuff3.entensity.net/010505/media.php?media=asimpson.wmv

Thankfully my sixth sense warned me to shut off the game right as the half ended. :rofl:

racer2c
01-05-05, 04:27 PM
Now I think she's just doing it on purpose! ;) :D

Michaelhatesfans
01-05-05, 04:33 PM
http://poststuff3.entensity.net/010505/media.php?media=asimpson.wmv

Geeeeeyod - she SUCKS!!!

G.
01-05-05, 05:50 PM
Question:

What happened now?

Answer:

Geeeeeyod - she SUCKS!!!

and

she sounded terrible as usual.

oddlycalm
01-05-05, 06:43 PM
Simpson is simply the latest product from the entertainment conglomerates. They don't care whether she can sing as long as the tonedeaf and the witless tune in and buy her dreck. The puzzling part to me is that it doesn't cost a penny more to market and promote someone that can actually sing, so why do the A&R hacks seem to gravitate toward the no talent losers? There is not shortage of talented singers, many of whom are more physically attractive as well, so why bother with this zero?

oc