PDA

View Full Version : Andretti Dream Turning To Nightmare...

NismoZ
01-04-05, 11:19 AM
I know the name itself causes many hear to recoil in anger but as one who admired the obvious talents of both Mario and Michael from their early 20s I had this picture of the all-wise grampa guiding the third generation from karts to Barber Dodge into Star Mazda, then maybe to a new upgraded Atlantics by '06 and into a solid "new" ChampCar series in '07! What better place to stage an American assault on F-1 by decade's end? All that seems impossible, now as Michael has begun talking of Marco's IRL DEBUT, following my same time-line. CRAP! :flame: Honda better still be in F-1 when (or even IF) the family has aspirations in that direction, or the JRL better have a new formula AND at least 50% road courses soon! MARIO!...CALL A FAMILY MEETING!

cart7
01-04-05, 01:29 PM
I remember a quote from Marco where he basically said he didn't want to spend the majority of his racing season going around in circles and then Michael along with the rest of his drivers talking much about adding more roads & streets, up to 50%, would be all right by them, and I think you can pretty much put 2 and 2 together.

I'm sure the dinner table at the lessers house is quite interesting as Marco keeps pushing Pops on when the earl is gonna go to at least 50% road courses or questions on if he can run a second team in CCWS for him.

Ziggy
01-04-05, 05:43 PM
He could be in the Twirl RIGHT NOW