PDA

View Full Version : Mad TV...anybody watching it?

JohnHKart
01-02-05, 09:11 PM
Man this show is actually funny....I watched some of it a year ago or so....but it wasn't as funny as it is now. Some of the sketches yesterday (which was a repeat of a show from Oct) were side splitting. Particularly the one about Ashlee Simpson...showing these guys in the studio turning a wheel to make her sound better....all of a sudden this multi tracked voice started up...even though she was singing bad. The John Kerry imitation of him instead of Bush infront of the kids on 9/11 was also pretty good.

John

Clown
01-02-05, 11:55 PM
I used to watch it a few years ago, but then it started to suck, then really suck.
I particularly hate that Stuart sketch, its one joke, I don't need 140 different sketches to get it.

JohnHKart
01-04-05, 09:40 AM
I was just going through a tape of two weeks ago....There also was a hilarious spot on sendup of Michael Moore...called Bowling for Christmas...Another thing I noticed about this show that is hilarious is the use of child actors in several sketches every week this really works well.

John

Sean O'Gorman
01-04-05, 10:46 AM
I like it, especially when compared to the eighth grade crap that is SNL these days.

MAD TV needs more skits that are relevent to current events. Usually there is only one political or news related sketch per episode.