PDA

View Full Version : No words of sympathy? You cruel, heartless people!

Jag_Warrior
01-02-05, 12:42 PM
Darwin proven right once again (http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=peopleNews&storyID=7211117)

No kind words... for a drug addled tramp? Poor thang. Oh well, time to give Vivid Video a call. :p

spinner26
01-02-05, 12:59 PM
HO, HO, HO! There must really be a Santa Clause. Did I mention she's a ho.

Winston Wolfe
01-02-05, 02:45 PM
If i just read that news story correctly, it states that SHE IS NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THE OLD MAN"S WILL !!!!!!!!

Now how does a court even hear this kind of evidence, it should be an open and shut case.

JUDGE #1 - "Do you have a copy of the will?"

Slimy defense attorney #3 - "Yes, your honor, I do"

JUDGE #1 - "Is the defendant's name mentioned or written in the will ?"

Slimy #3 - "aahhhh, NO, your honor, but I...."

JUDGE #1 - "Case dismissed. NEXT !"

How does this stuff even make it to court ? :shakehead

oddlycalm
01-02-05, 04:25 PM
How does this stuff even make it to court ? :shakehead a) Community property law cracks the door open for any legal wife to contest a will.
b) Sizable estate means contingency fee in the $26-$35 million range, so she gets able and well connected representation.

oc

pinniped
01-02-05, 04:33 PM
That's basically true...though I don't know if her state is a community property one...imagine if you are a lawyer and you have some trollop walk into your office and offer you a case in which you could make a percentage of that sum...how many would turn it down? There probably is a lot more to it than this, they had to have some kind of colorable argument for it to get as far as it did...but jeez...she had to schmooze that old coot for a whole 14 months and all she got was a mere 6 million in "gifts"...somehow sympathy isn't even in the picture...oh and Vivid would never take her (not that I have ever seen their movies...)

Michaelhatesfans
01-02-05, 06:00 PM
No kind words... for a drug addled tramp? Poor thang.
Coming (back) to a trailer park near you...

Methanolandbrats
01-02-05, 08:51 PM
Damn, without cash she'll get fat. Anybody that would'nt tap the thin version is a flaming homosexual. :D

Jag_Warrior
01-02-05, 09:31 PM
Damn, without cash she'll get fat. Anybody that would'nt tap the thin version is a flaming homosexual. :D

Yeah, with no $, she can't afford the drugs that keep her bouncing around like a squirrel. Being broke will probably add a good ten years to her life.

Just going off her interviews and that TV show, she really is a disgusting pig. But I agree with you, it would be somewhat tempting... as long as she didn't talk.

Ankf00
01-02-05, 09:33 PM
She bent her wookie.

Jag_Warrior
01-02-05, 09:37 PM
Coming (back) to a trailer park near you...

An old guy I knew years ago owned a trailer park. I was amazed at the IRR on a trailer park. You'd have to hire a manager (and hide your ownership in a trust), but those things are cash machines! I was also surprised at the way some of his tenants "paid" the rent.

If Anna and her barking rat get tossed from her L.A. digs, maybe she could hook up with the old dude. He looked like death when I knew him 15 years ago. Jes 'bout right for Anna... if he's still breathing.

Dave99
01-02-05, 09:50 PM
Sorry, but I never understood the fascination surrounding her as a Guess Jeans model and/or Playboy Playmate. :rolleyes:

So will she survive 05 or will she be the next Elisa Bridges? :eek:

And what's with Hef's infatuation with blondes anyway??? :confused:

pinniped
01-03-05, 01:51 AM
She is what we used to refer to in college as a "boogie-hog"