PDA

View Full Version : Cool B-Day gift

Jervis Tetch 1
12-29-04, 11:52 AM
My girl really surprised me and got me a copy of Alex's autobiography. :D

I told her not to get me anything, but you can bet I won't be taking that gift back. Unfortunately I've been too busy to read more than two chapters, but this is the best B-Day gift I've received in a long time...not counting our time together of course! ;)

Alex lives forever!

Anteater
12-29-04, 11:13 PM
Happy belated birthday, Jervis Tetch 1! You are lucky to have a thoughtful girlfriend who understands you. :)

My sister gave me the Zanardi book for Christmas--I told her it was the only thing I absolutely had to have. She shipped it via 2-day air so that I would have it in time, bless her heart. :thumbup: I'm up to page 78 and am enjoying it tremendously!

My birthday was today, BTW.

Ankf00
12-29-04, 11:16 PM
happy birthday!! :D

pinniped
12-30-04, 12:11 AM
Yes, Happy Birthday Anteater ~ and I have to get me a copy of that!

CART License
12-30-04, 05:06 AM
Anteater
Happy belated birthday, Yo got me THE book for Christmas, back ordered.....

Jervis Tetch 1
12-30-04, 12:20 PM
Happy belated birthday, Jervis Tetch 1! You are lucky to have a thoughtful girlfriend who understands you. :)

My sister gave me the Zanardi book for Christmas--I told her it was the only thing I absolutely had to have. She shipped it via 2-day air so that I would have it in time, bless her heart. :thumbup: I'm up to page 78 and am enjoying it tremendously!

My birthday was today, BTW.And a very happy one indeed! I'm sorry I'm late with my wishes though.

Michaelhatesfans
12-30-04, 12:45 PM
Belated wishes to both of you.
I got a Barnes and Noble gift card, it seems that the book was selling a little too well in Portland in the weeks before Christmas! :cool:

Anteater
12-30-04, 01:02 PM
And a very happy one indeed! I'm sorry I'm late with my wishes though.

No problem, JT1; I didn't exactly publicize my birthday. :) Anyway, a lot of people forget my birthday on a yearly basis--it gets lost in the holiday shuffle. Does that happen to you, too?

Got up to page 132 last night; Alex is about to seek his fortune in the US. And thanks for the birthday wishes, friends (not that I meant to highjack JT1's thread)!