PDA

View Full Version : PT on Speedfreaks

trish
12-27-04, 09:43 PM
Show on Speed Channel. I think he's coming up next. Tune in now.

He's coming up after this rally driver.

RTKar
12-27-04, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up...it was good getting a mid winter racing fix seeing PT....LMAO, the first commercial during PT's segment was for a classic country duets CD....it oughta sell well to the hipper than though Speed Freaks crowd.

pchall
12-27-04, 10:05 PM
Mmmmm... SpeedFreaks. Clearly a byproduct of partially burnt hydrocarbons and lots of UV.

Spicoli
12-27-04, 10:36 PM
speedfreaks sucks.

:thumdown: :gomer: :thumdown:

Clown
12-27-04, 11:51 PM
****ing spammers :flame: :thumdown:

manic mechanic
12-27-04, 11:53 PM
speedfreaks sucks.

:thumdown: :gomer: :thumdown:

May I quote you, Spicoli??

"you're all full of hate n stuff." :shakehead

manic

Railbird
12-28-04, 05:57 AM
was there any noteworthy news in the PT segment or were the "freaks" too busy being cute for PT to get a word in edgewise?

RTKar
12-28-04, 07:46 AM
was there any noteworthy news in the PT segment or were the "freaks" too busy being cute for PT to get a word in edgewise?

Nothing noteworthy as expected, like you mentioned, they were too busy stumbling over themselves trying to be cool.

2DB
12-28-04, 08:32 AM
I've caught glimpses of that show but never watched! Why then would they be E-Mailing me on such a regular basis? I have replied to them that I don't wish to have any more E-Mails from them but the words are not sinking in! If any one has any ideas on how to stop this **** please advise .

Thanks
Kelvis

cart7
12-28-04, 09:31 AM
I've caught glimpses of that show but never watched! Why then would they be E-Mailing me on such a regular basis? I have replied to them that I don't wish to have any more E-Mails from them but the words are not sinking in! If any one has any ideas on how to stop this **** please advise .

Thanks
Kelvis

I found that an Email full of expletives and threats was the only thing that stopped them. Pretty pathetic. :shakehead

Spicoli
12-28-04, 10:38 AM
May I quote you, Spicoli??

"you're all full of hate n stuff." :shakehead

manic

You can quote me whenever you want. Yep, I got some hate, and so does everyone here. :)

On a somewhat related note, there's these bozos on TF and MSF that think user YFDS is me, when in fact its not. Tbyars even calls me out by name, and its so damn funny, 'cause I've been banned for a couple years by Demolician Xica (who still has a crush on me) at MSF, and GOD FORBID they would NEVER let me in on TwackForum either. They've banned my ip, my sister's ip, my mom's ip, all my neighbor's ips....you get the drift. even Indycool, the Wilke wannabe, is buying into the premise that I'm YFDS (many here know who he is). No wonder they buy into "The Vision v.9.13" so easily.

I'm pretty simple actually: .1RL is a joke, run by a ship full of yes men, Yen suckers, egomaniacs and Koolaid drinkers. With this latest version of FTG's "Vision", that's all that's left. Watching the EARL implode over the next 18 months should be incredibly satisfying to my hateful self.

I know MANY people who today are out of work becuase of TG's moronic fantasy of running a league/series (Was just talking to one of them about this this morning), and so much of all that is wrong traces back to one man, and one moment in time. While it has from time to time appeared that FTG had the upper hand and was ready to "hammer the final nail", he couldn't even get THAT right. Even in the ranks of NASCAR or F1, you would be hard pressed to find a man more hated, more villified, and responsible for more personal pain in the racing word than old ___king Tony. Sure, you'll get the hardcore lemmos and Koolaid drinkers saying .1RL is winning, but its not. As we all know, the elements that killed CART are now fundamentally entrenched in EARL - and will soon be the demise of the Vision as we know it today. Let them revel in their 18 Yen-funded cars. Let them root for uber-wankers Special Ed and Eye-Vee. Let them remain optimistic about .1 ratings (nowhere to go but up), a 24 car field at Indy (but they are THE most competitive 24 cars), and an "unsoldout" Indy 500 (It's the war, the economy, the price of gas, the myriad selection of entertainment, its CART's fault, etc), but in the end, no one is buying the business plan at 16th & G-town.

I still say that Yoda's withdrawal from EARL will be very apparent come June. rome is burning, grab a beer, sit back and watch.

I want my race back.

Ankf00
12-28-04, 10:48 AM
my cat's breath smells like cat food.