PDA

View Full Version : The snow is as deep as....

oddlycalm
12-23-04, 07:24 PM
Should be just about time for some nice snow analogies. Come on, lets see 'em...

I'd post a couple of my own, but the warm rain on the mountain melted most of the 6ft. of snow that was there after T-day. :(

oc

nrc
12-23-04, 08:23 PM
Not nearly as deep as the pile of limbs and debris we have in our yard from all the freezing rain we had last night.

Sean O'Gorman
12-23-04, 08:42 PM
...the hole I should've buried myself in rather than going to work today, tomorrow, and Saturday. :(

dando
12-23-04, 09:21 PM
The snow here is as deep as the pile of Yen in FTG's backyard. :gomer:

-Kevin

Railbird
12-23-04, 09:51 PM
well it's certainly deep enough to be a pain in the arse.

Dug everything out today just so I wouldn't have to deal with the cold front coming in tonight.

Winter pulls a heavy vacuum

Jag_Warrior
12-23-04, 09:53 PM
The snow is as deep as...

the BS that Tony George let loose in forming the IRL. :thumdown:

the make-up on Tammy Faye Baker's face. :gomer:

the holes that I dig as I argue with (ex)girlfiriends. :shakehead

Classic Apex
12-23-04, 09:56 PM
The snow here is as deep as my chances of 'Dinger letting me hop in his car next season for a drive around the track.

:rolleyes:

zip, nadda.

Ankf00
12-23-04, 10:50 PM
Snow? What is this, "snow," you speak of? I'm intrigued, continue...

cart7
12-24-04, 08:22 AM
Amazing. We didn't get a flake here in St. Louis.

2DB
12-24-04, 08:40 AM
The snow, here at the fourth turn, is seven inches deep. My theory has always been, God put it there and He will take it away. My theory is out the window because I do have to work so snow shoveling was a must if I wanted to get out of the drive. Shovels are not my friend!

Kelvis

nrc
12-24-04, 01:12 PM
Snow? What is this, "snow," you speak of? I'm intrigued, continue...

It's an essential part of this thing we call a "Winter Wonderland". Move to Denver and you'll get a complete education on the topic. :)