PDA

View Full Version : Bernie still in charge

Railbird
12-22-04, 06:36 AM
who da thunk? (http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=31793)

other than anybody with half a brain

Jervis Tetch 1
12-22-04, 09:58 AM
The only way Bernie's going lose power is when he croaks.

And then I believe he'll still find a way to control F1 from the grave and beyond. Spooky innit? :gomer:

L1P1
12-22-04, 10:21 PM
Sounds like the banks have a knife to his throat.

Rogue Leader
12-23-04, 12:01 AM
he is still in charge, but I guarantee the banks are gonna put the screws to him if the GPWC starts getting on their case more

Winston Wolfe
12-23-04, 02:17 AM
The only way Bernie's going lose power is when he croaks.

And then I believe he'll still find a way to control F1 from the grave and beyond. Spooky innit? :gomer:

Speaking of "innit".... I'd love to see the Ali G. interview with Bernie E take place.....

Ali : "So, Ernie, as I unnderstan' it,you's 'ave got control of awwwl of dem funny lit'ell one passenger sedans rocketin' 'round dem villages and parks, with no air bags and no turn sig-nulls.... jus' exactly 'ow does you ex-peck to stop them mutha's from breakin' da speed limit when dey is supposed to be takin' a leisurely Sunday drive, as I unner-stan it, then huh?".....

Bernie : "Says you what?" :rofl:

nz_climber
12-24-04, 05:32 AM
Speaking of "innit".... I'd love to see the Ali G. interview with Bernie E take place.....

Ali : "So, Ernie, as I unnderstan' it,you's 'ave got control of awwwl of dem funny lit'ell one passenger sedans rocketin' 'round dem villages and parks, with no air bags and no turn sig-nulls.... jus' exactly 'ow does you ex-peck to stop them mutha's from breakin' da speed limit when dey is supposed to be takin' a leisurely Sunday drive, as I unner-stan it, then huh?".....

Bernie : "Says you what?" :rofl:

ROFL :rofl: excellent post!!