PDA

View Full Version : So who will be quick tomorrow?

Railbird
02-21-03, 09:11 PM
Can the rook repeat when it's on the line, or will he find the tires?

Will Tracy find his way?

Can a Reynard break the top five?

Where will Junky figure in?

at least it will be televised

Drop the flag

RaceGrrl
02-21-03, 09:31 PM
I think the NH guys will be good, and Servia has shown he has the speed. If PT can get the handling problems resolved, I look for him and Patreeeeek to be fast too.

I don't have much hope that any Reynard will be in the top 5. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Drop the flag, indeed. :)

rabbit
02-22-03, 12:43 AM
In just the short time I've had to follow Bourdais, he doesn't strike me as someone who rattles easy. He seems to have a real Jacques Villeneuve-like coolness about him. I guess we'll find out how cool he really is when he gets a mirror full of PT with two laps to go.:D

rocket
02-22-03, 01:13 AM
My money is on chop456 in the VW entry.:gomer:

dirtyboy
02-22-03, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by rocket
My money is on chop456 in the VW entry.:gomer: Don't make me kick your ass:D. Chop and VW are both great!!

FortyOneFord
02-22-03, 05:05 AM
Sebastien will be top 4, but he won't retain pole.

Tracy probably won't find his way until the LBGP, but when he does, watch out.

Jeemy will break into the tope five with his ASTJ Reynard.

Junky will be right behind his teammate, where he will begin to focus too much on Bourdais' driving, instead of his own.

Whatever happens, it's sure to be a hoot! Can't wait.

cart7
02-22-03, 06:44 AM
After watching Bourdais all winter in F3000 reruns, I'd say when the time comes, he could be bumped. I thought he was a very smooth driver, but could be forced into mistakes when pushed hard.

With the new track, it's anyones guess. I'll go for a bonzai run by Servia.

eric1
02-22-03, 01:00 PM
:eek: I'm going to say Bourdais gets the pole but makes a mistake at some point to be passed by Junqueira for the win.

Railbird
02-22-03, 01:56 PM
Tracy and Tags split the N/H duo in morning practice. Don't count them out this afternoon.

JT265
02-22-03, 04:14 PM
A quick lesson for Seb,

"Le toot toot des chrome":D

rabbit
02-22-03, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by JT265
A quick lesson for Seb,

"Le toot toot des chrome":D :rofl: