PDA

View Full Version : Trophies in hand...we need a Chief Steward

DjDrOmusic
02-21-03, 05:22 PM
Ok I have the trophies for the Woo Doggies ZipZap/Microsizer Grand Prix and they are very nice! My only concern now is that since I'm taking the Pook role in this entire affair, I'd like someone to volunteer to be the Chief Steward of the event. You will be the one who will determine things like fastest lap, who is cheating(which I know nobody would ever dream of) and will determine if someone is actually passed under yellow. Circus Clowns need not apply. Any takers???:cool:

DjDrOmusic
02-21-03, 05:30 PM
Oh yes I forgot, first beer is on me for whoever takes this on!:D

Warlock!
02-21-03, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
Oh yes I forgot, first beer is on me for whoever takes this on!:D
Dam! I was gonna race!

Winter Warlock!

devilmaster
02-21-03, 06:00 PM
I dont have a car.... And i'm bigger than most... If you don't need a steward, i'll be enforcer :gomer:

Steve

mello
02-21-03, 08:46 PM
Well I figured when you said Clowns need not apply I was out.

Lizzerd
02-21-03, 11:32 PM
I vote for rocket to be the enforcer. If this image doesn't scare the potential rule breaker, I don't know what will...

http://www.villarrealdoan.com/images/ocmemberphotos/atthetrack/rocket_n_angels.JPG

P.S. See you tomorrow, sir.

rocket
02-22-03, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
I vote for rocket to be the enforcer. If this image doesn't scare the potential rule breaker, I don't know what will...

http://www.villarrealdoan.com/images/ocmemberphotos/atthetrack/rocket_n_angels.JPG

P.S. See you tomorrow, sir.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Lizzerd, actually I have been going to the gym since September, so now I'm down to a svelt 370lbs.:eek: maybe devilmaster and myself will be co-enforcers.

Hopefully on the way over we beat the weather

devilmaster
02-22-03, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by rocket
maybe devilmaster and myself will be co-enforcers.

Why don't we have a Woo Doggie's football game? Rocket, Warlock! Twisty Bits and Me will be the linemen for our team. ;) :D

Steve

DjDrOmusic
02-22-03, 05:34 AM
Would that be Canadian Football or US Football?;)