PDA

View Full Version : Scott Peterson, a comment

JohnHKart
12-14-04, 07:13 AM
I'm quite interested in criminal science and profiling. On a recent show on Court TV, an artist who does age enhanced busts (not computer stuff but with his bare hands) was interviewed. He was the guy that helped America's Most Wanted put John List in jail, the guy who murdered his family in 1972 then went on the run. The bust featured a downturned mouth, which the artist said was from the stress of being on the run. I've been studying this photo of Scott Peterson when it was on the news lately....You see that mouth? It sure reminds me of that List bust, the way it curves down on the right side of the photo. This guy sure is a weasel any way you look at him. He never seemed that upset, or really showed any kind of normal grief. He all but hanged himself on that Diane Sawyer interview. Burn in hell jackass!!!

John

http://media.mnginteractive.com/media/paper207/scott140_121404.jpg

Clown
12-14-04, 07:18 AM
Damn his lip curves down! He must be guilty :rolleyes:

CART T. Katz
12-14-04, 10:38 AM
i wonder how these people can determine what people look like in the future with just a picture and an idea. really makes me wonder what would happen if the picture was significantly off.

on a related note, anyone else know why this was a national story? as far as i know, it was a california couple and a california issue and not something i should be worried about three time zones away.

Turn7
12-14-04, 10:49 AM
I have no clue. I was so sick of hearing about it. They would ramble on for 15 minutes about this one case and then skim past 4 or 5 other murders that took place in our city that day. I suppose that the media machine was trying to sell us something but, I haven't figured it out yet.

KLang
12-14-04, 11:00 AM
on a related note, anyone else know why this was a national story? as far as i know, it was a california couple and a california issue and not something i should be worried about three time zones away.

IMO it was because it started as a missing person case at Christmas time when there wasn't much else in the news.

cart7
12-14-04, 11:18 AM
http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/gacy/7a.jpg
Gacy
http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/berkowitz/6c.jpg
Berkowitz
http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/bundy/9_Ted_Bundy.jpg
Bundy
http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/dahmers/5c.jpg
Dahmer
http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/notorious/boston/5a.jpg
Albert DeSalvo aka Boston Strangler

Interesting.

RacinM3
12-14-04, 11:55 AM
I don't know anything about how his mouth indicates his guilt, but I sure know that his future prisoner-mates are going to think it's an awfully purty mouth! :gomer:

Winston Wolfe
12-14-04, 12:46 PM
he'll never make it into General Population.
High profile killers will remain in isolation, or the "special wing", while he is awaiting the multiple and frequent attempts at appeals, while he waits on death row.
FYI - the leading cause of death on CA prison death row inmates is guess what ? - that's right - old age ! The average guy is on there for almost 25 years.
We'll probably hear about Scott Peterson being peacefully put to sleep in about 2027, with a reminder of the botched attempt to get rid of his lovely pregnant wife and unborn son.... and we'll go "Yeah, I remember that effing moron....." and we'll continue with our lives...
Hope that skinny, fake blonde, massage chick, Amber "I'm gonna write a book about this, even though I dont like the media scrutiny" Frey, was worth the price of your entire life as you once knew it ! :shakehead

Ziggy
12-14-04, 01:01 PM
Instead of the death penalty, could'nt they just make him listen to SpeedFreaks???? :gomer:

Turn7
12-14-04, 01:04 PM
:rofl:

The ultimate death sentence!

Methanolandbrats
12-14-04, 01:21 PM
I'm 99.9999 % sure Peterson is a sociopath and he did it. However, I don't think people should be executed when the only evidence is circumstantial. Too many mistakes have been made with circumstantial evidence and even single eye-witness convictions. Hell, in this case they did'nt even prove anyone was murdered, they just disappeared and then washed up.

nrc
12-14-04, 01:28 PM
I agree. I wouldn't be comfortable voting for a death penalty without substantial physical evidence.

G.
12-14-04, 02:02 PM
He'll get off in an appeal. The Prosecution's case was too weak. There's already buzz that the red-haired juror was stoned.

Guilty? Yes. Reasonable doubt? Oh yeah.

pinniped
12-14-04, 02:45 PM
Instead of the death penalty, could'nt they just make him listen to SpeedFreaks???? :gomer:

Alice, turdpusher and the dude with the Scotty Cannon glasses are comin to get you. They might pelt your Mini with plastic "pairs".

Ankf00
12-14-04, 02:47 PM
Life in Oklahoma w/o freedom to leave.

JohnHKart
12-14-04, 06:50 PM
There's already buzz that the red-haired juror was stoned.

That's exactly what I thought.....she sure looks like a major pot/speed/whatever dead head type.

John

pineapple
12-14-04, 06:54 PM

I'd say that punishment fits the crime. :D

To make it really excruciating, they could intersperse the OnSpeed Freaks broadcasts with a looped tape of his conversations with Ms Frey.

The dumb fool should have just divorced his wife, or just simply walked away. It ain't like that's never been done before.

FCYTravis
12-14-04, 07:20 PM
Lock him in a room with nothing but a continuous tape loop of SpeedFreaks and a noose hanging from the ceiling.

Give HIM the choice. SpeedFreaks or hanging.

Racing Truth
12-14-04, 08:43 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one Ank.

Personally, I thought there was enough reasonable doubt, but the defense failed in one area. They never could come up with a plausible alternative to Scott. Laci (along with Connor) were obviously killed. The way the defense handled it, either Scott did it or a ghost did. Given that choice, it was an easy decision.

Jag_Warrior
12-14-04, 08:58 PM

I'd do that standing on my head. How about six months in Mississippi, with the (empty) promise that you'll be done and home by Christmas?! :flame:

And I didn't kill no d@mn body... though my lower lip is beginning to droop! :eek:

Ankf00
12-14-04, 09:06 PM
I'd do that standing on my head. How about six months in Mississippi, with the (empty) promise that you'll be done and home by Christmas?! :flame:

And I didn't kill no d@mn body... though my lower lip is beginning to droop! :eek:

deep south wimen are per capita the hottest in the nation, just make sure she's not sleeping with her brother Jethro on the side and you're set, the time will fly by before you know it :D

if you were in Norman, OK you'd probably not find one lass with all her teeth :p

Methanolandbrats
12-14-04, 10:39 PM
deep south wimen are per capita the hottest in the nation, Having attended many NASCAR races and hung out in Mississippi, Alabama and South Carolina, I can not agree with that conclusion. The wimen seemed to come in two flavors: scrawny, chain smoking Deliverance extras or fried chicken and hush puppy bloated hogs.

Ankf00
12-14-04, 10:43 PM
Having attended many NASCAR races and hung out in Mississippi, Alabama and South Carolina, I can not agree with that conclusion. The wimen seemed to come in two flavors: scrawny, chain smoking Deliverance extras or fried chicken and hush puppy bloated hogs.

you've never gone to tuscaloosa, auburn, OXFORD, starkville, baton rouge etc :D

and by OXFORD i mean those women at Ole Miss are bloody HOT. damn. and they dress up like no other for football games

Dave99
12-15-04, 02:07 AM
and by OXFORD i mean those women at Ole Miss are bloody HOT. damn. and they dress up like no other for football games
Say old sport, you wouldn't be thinking of Oggsford by chance would you?

Have you tried using the line, "Hey doll, wanna get into my breezer and get fried?"

spirit_of_99
12-15-04, 02:23 PM
you've never gone to tuscaloosa, auburn, OXFORD, starkville, baton rouge etc :D

I'll vouch for Baton Rouge - married a lovely LSU girl myself. :cool:

spinner26
12-15-04, 05:38 PM
IS HE DEAD YET??? Thats the next time I wan tot hear about this guttless turd!

Although "Pinky" did seem to be a little out in left field :eek: she said it right. This was the "man" that was Conner's daddy and supposed to be Laci and Conner's protector.

FRY THE BASTARD. :thumbup:

As far as national coverage, it started out because of the timing then because of the law that was passed, unfortunately after this trial started, that said you'll get double murder for killing a preganent woman and her fetus.

Is he daed yet? :flame: