PDA

View Full Version : Ask Sean a question...

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 06:19 PM
...for I am bored at work. I had to sit around at school for six hours today to spend a total of 40 minutes in class to take two finals, and the airport has shut down here in Cleveland, so I have nothing to keep me entertained at work the next seven hours.

The dumber the question, the better, but I have the right to plead the fif if it is too invading.

B3RACER1a
12-13-04, 06:20 PM
Sean,
Where do babies come from?

JoeBob
12-13-04, 06:21 PM
What is pleading "the fif"

devilmaster
12-13-04, 06:25 PM
Can we also turn this into share your best/worst/stupidest websites? ;)

Steve

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 06:32 PM
Sean,
Where do babies come from?

When a man impregnates a stork, apparently.

What is pleading "the fif"

Watch Chappelle's Show, you'll get it.

Can we also turn this into share your best/worst/stupidest websites? ;)

Steve

No ;)

pinniped
12-13-04, 06:40 PM
What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

G.
12-13-04, 06:43 PM
Why do the words "unladen swallow" sound dirty to me?

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 06:46 PM

Dammit I've never seen Monty Python

NEXT!

pinniped
12-13-04, 06:52 PM
Okay. Thank you for your help. :)

mapguy
12-13-04, 07:04 PM
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

dando
12-13-04, 07:07 PM
Who the hell names a mascot Bevo, and how did they come up with that name?

Ank reply in 3, 2, 1... :gomer:

-Kevin

Ankf00
12-13-04, 07:52 PM

african or european?

Ankf00
12-13-04, 07:54 PM

Ank reply in 3, 2, 1... :gomer:

-Kevin

say hi to Mr. Bevo kids

hiiiiii misterrrrr Beeeevoooo

http://homepage.mac.com/jeffnee/.Pictures/bevorose.jpg

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 08:01 PM
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

To frighten drunks like Al Unser Jr. from getting on the road late at night.

Ank reply in 3, 2, 1...

-Kevin

Um, I'm going to say my answer is going to be the opposite of whatever Ank says. And that is going to apply for everything else Ank responds to as well.

Dave99
12-13-04, 08:04 PM
Sean, the guy who drives the snowplow - how does he get to work in the mornings?

Spicoli
12-13-04, 08:08 PM
What's that white crap on your chin?

Methanolandbrats
12-13-04, 08:09 PM
How many days will it be before you're fired for playing on the internet at work?

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 08:16 PM
Sean, the guy who drives the snowplow - how does he get to work in the mornings?

This may be hard to understand with you living in California and all, but just because there is snow on the road, it isn't impossible to drive. Besides, he is on call 24 hrs a day, like Batman, so he is ready to go before a noticable amount has accumulated.

What's that white crap on your chin?

Well, it was in your mom's mouth at one point, but she got angry and spit it at my face. :eek:

How many days will it be before you're fired for playing on the internet at work?

My guess is probably about one day after I request to no longer work weekends, so I'd say, uh, 20.

Dr. Corkski
12-13-04, 08:20 PM
Where is Waldo?

Ankf00
12-13-04, 08:31 PM
Um, I'm going to say my answer is going to be the opposite of whatever Ank says. And that is going to apply for everything else Ank responds to as well.

That would explain why you're only bagging Spicoli's mom instead of that sorority girl :gomer:

Hey I got an idea, we could all start making mom jokes, and before you know it, it'd be just like third grade again!!!!

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 08:38 PM
Where is Waldo?

4790 W. 16th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46222

That would explain why you're only bagging Spicoli's mom instead of that sorority girl

Hey I got an idea, we could all start making mom jokes, and before you know it, it'd be just like third grade again!!!!

Could you rephrase that in the form of a question plz? kthx

pinniped
12-13-04, 08:43 PM
Is Velveeta really cheese?

fourrunner
12-13-04, 08:54 PM
Rumor has it that all women suck! Is that really true ? ;)

B3RACER1a
12-13-04, 08:57 PM
Whats the definition of time?

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 08:58 PM
Is Velveeta really cheese?

Yes. The cow that the cheese comes from, however, is a genetically engineered synthetic rubber cow.

Only in the bad way. :(

Why is Ank such a moron?

Good question, Sean! See, Ank has a deeply rooted desire to be an Aggy that is so strong, it chokes his brain stem and causes him to act like an absolute idiot whenever he is behind a keyboard. I hope that clears things up for you.

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 09:01 PM
Whats the definition of time?

Ask these guys:

http://www.festeventsva.org/festevents/HF_2002/images/Morris-Day-and-The-TIme_lg.jpg

pinniped
12-13-04, 09:02 PM
Can you explain "string theory" for me?

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 09:05 PM
Can you explain "string theory" for me?

Certainly!

From http://thamus.org/News/science/super_silly_string.shtml:

Posted: Wed Sep 26 2001
Super String Theory Just Ploy To Sell More Silly String

Super String Theory, the theory saying that the universe consists of clumps of matter linked together by incredibly long and thin "strings", which themselves have immense gravitational fields, was contrived by the manufacturers of Silly String.

"We came up with this idea of Super String Theory some years ago. Silly String sales were plummeting, so we decided to go for the often overlooked drunken frat sector", says the advertising department. Since the "theory" was first proposed, sales of Silly String are up a shocking 300%.

At a recent fraternity party, close to 83% of those attending had at least one can of silly string, which was then used to endow the holder of the can with almost divine powers. "Look at me," says one drunken string shooter, "I'm Jesus ****ing Christ, I'm creating the universe!"

--Chris Famunda

Ankf00
12-13-04, 09:09 PM
This Just In: Breaking News

Texas Department of Fish & Wildlife has declared December 13th the start of OGorman season, officials do not forsee an end to the hunting season citing an abundance of targets and no potential for population endangerment

Racing Truth
12-13-04, 09:17 PM
One of life's mysteries:

Why are the words "plumber" and "lumber" pronounced differently? :gomer:

Spicoli
12-13-04, 09:21 PM
these forums have gone to ****;. :thumdown:

Methanolandbrats
12-13-04, 09:23 PM
Why are MOST of the people in Indiana retarded?

lone_groover
12-13-04, 09:37 PM
Don't you think they should call the sofa bed the "LOVE SEAT" and call the love seat something else?.....and what the hell are/is the pompatous/pompitous/pumpitudes of love, anyway?

:confused: :saywhat:

Rob
12-13-04, 09:58 PM
What would you dooOOOooo for a Klondike Bar?

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 10:30 PM
Why are MOST of the people in Indiana retarded?

Its proximity to Kentucky must rub off on its residents.

Don't you think they should call the sofa bed the "LOVE SEAT" and call the love seat something else?.....and what the hell are/is the pompatous/pompitous/pumpitudes of love, anyway?

It should be called a love bench. And pompitous is a made up word, you'll have to ask Steve Miller.

What would you dooOOOooo for a Klondike Bar?

I would kill a man.

anait
12-13-04, 10:53 PM

No, not all women do...and I do feel badly for those women. :cool:

Methanolandbrats
12-13-04, 10:55 PM
How do you feel about gay marriage?

rosawendel
12-13-04, 11:01 PM
if a bird and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 11:04 PM
How do you feel about gay marriage?

If it keeps Ank and Cork busy and off these forums, then I'm all for it. :D

if a bird and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

348 days; or in other words, once every Browns victory. :laugh:

Turn7
12-13-04, 11:06 PM
Why did I get banned from Champcarfanatics.com today?

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 11:14 PM

Clearly you weren't hardcore enough. A true hardcore Champ Car fan makes 68 posts a day about the endplates on a 1987 March or starts threads about sim races with no actual participants in them.

EDIT: After seeing what you actually did post to get banned, I must say, i have absolutely no idea. :confused:

FCYTravis
12-13-04, 11:14 PM
Let me guess, Turn7 - your post, which dared to question the authority of the moderators and administrators, was deemed to "violate the forum guidelines" because, you know, people can't dissent, can they?

:shakehead

FCYTravis
12-13-04, 11:26 PM
Oh and Sean, 68 posts per day? You need to do some refiguring... that estimate seems low :laugh:

Ankf00
12-13-04, 11:29 PM
link?

Tim
12-13-04, 11:39 PM
Crapwagon died when the secret forums were discovered.

Michaelhatesfans
12-14-04, 02:46 AM
You did? Missed that one. :saywhat:

peelo
12-14-04, 03:08 AM
I cannot believe nobody's asked this yet ...

Can I borrow fifty bucks? Pleeeeaaaase?

cart7
12-14-04, 07:00 AM
If I spend an evening in a bar with a girl, having wonderful small-talk, touching and caressing each other and spending wonderful moments looking into her eyes and then she says she'll call me and she doesn't, plus she seems to be avoiding my calls along with claiming she sent me a text message which I'm not smart enough how to figure out how to recieve.

Does that mean she probably thinks I'm gay?

Sean O'Gorman
12-14-04, 09:09 AM
If I spend an evening in a bar with a girl, having wonderful small-talk, touching and caressing each other and spending wonderful moments looking into her eyes and then she says she'll call me and she doesn't, plus she seems to be avoiding my calls along with claiming she sent me a text message which I'm not smart enough how to figure out how to recieve.

Does that mean she probably thinks I'm gay?

Yes....wait, I mean no! No! :laugh:

Why am I still answering these questions anyway, I'm not even at work anymore!

Sean O'Gorman
12-14-04, 09:16 AM
I cannot believe nobody's asked this yet ...

Can I borrow fifty bucks? Pleeeeaaaase?

Sure. Just give me your PayPal account info and I'll transfer it there for you. :D

Jervis Tetch 1
12-14-04, 03:19 PM
Do you still beat your wife/girlfriend?

devilmaster
12-14-04, 03:26 PM
and a classic from George.......

Can God make a rock so big that even he can't lift it?

Steve

dando
12-14-04, 03:52 PM
JT, this is SOG we're talking about. Let's be realistic. ;)

-Kevin

Dvdb
12-14-04, 04:19 PM
Have you started drinking yet?

Sean O'Gorman
12-14-04, 04:26 PM

What girlfriend?

and a classic from George.......

Can God make a rock so big that even he can't lift it?

Steve

Yes.

Have you started drinking yet?

I had a couple at lunch but I've got to study for one more final today so that's it. Maybe tomorrow after work.

indyfan31
12-14-04, 04:30 PM
SOG, who tows tow trucks?

(...and another one from George)
Why DO we leave a $30,000 car in the driveway and lock up a bunch useless crap in the garage?

cart7
12-14-04, 05:37 PM
Do worms dream?

TRDfan
12-14-04, 05:47 PM
When you drive your MR2 at the speed of light - what happens when you turn on your headlights ?

G.
12-14-04, 05:59 PM
When you drive your MR2 at the speed of light - what happens when you turn on your headlights ?I think you slow waaaayyyy down.

Sean O'Gorman
12-14-04, 06:04 PM
SOG, who tows tow trucks?

(...and another one from George)
Why DO we leave a $30,000 car in the driveway and lock up a bunch useless crap in the garage?

Tow cars are what tow tow trucks, duh.

Do worms dream?

Where do you think the Vision came from?

When you drive your MR2 at the speed of light - what happens when you turn on your headlights ?

Speed of light? Ha! My MR2 is gearing limited to 126 mph!

Ankf00
12-14-04, 08:09 PM
OGorman was a victim of shrinkage. It's happened to all of us, right? right?

"It shrinks?"

OGorman: "LIKE A FRIGHTENED TURTLE!"

also, question, OGorman... did you ask her if they were real?

Sean O'Gorman
12-14-04, 10:42 PM
OGorman was a victim of shrinkage. It's happened to all of us, right? right?

"It shrinks?"

OGorman: "LIKE A FRIGHTENED TURTLE!"

also, question, OGorman... did you ask her if they were real?

No I didn't ask her if they were real. There will be no further discussion about her.

mapguy
12-27-04, 05:52 PM
A train leaves Indy at 5pm on Monday heading east at 65mph and another leaves Albany, NY at 2:30pm heading west at 60mph on the same track at what time and location would the crash take place?

Bonus question: How many passengers on the eastbound train would do face plants in their dessert of cherry pie?

Ankf00
12-27-04, 06:18 PM
so these are the kinds of thoughts you get when you free yourself of the burden that is pants :D

mapguy
12-27-04, 06:23 PM
so these are the kinds of thoughts you get when you free yourself of the burden that is pants :D

Dude, it is 0 with the wind chill here. Plus I just finished installing a power vented hot water tank. It is bad enough with the pipe dope. But getting PVC cement on it is just damn wrong.

jcollins28
12-27-04, 06:24 PM
Sean,

Is savats really a wrecker in GPL?

Fitti Fan
12-27-04, 07:42 PM
Best entertainment I've seen here for awhile. :)

Sean O'Gorman
12-28-04, 12:14 AM
A train leaves Indy at 5pm on Monday heading east at 65mph and another leaves Albany, NY at 2:30pm heading west at 60mph on the same track at what time and location would the crash take place?

Bonus question: How many passengers on the eastbound train would do face plants in their dessert of cherry pie?

yes

Sean,

Is savats really a wrecker in GPL?

No idea, but he is a DJ now http://www.kgmrradio.com/harvesttheme/meetthestaff.htm

And it is SAVATS, remember? :gomer: :gomer:

B3RACER1a
12-28-04, 12:50 AM
LOL!! I remember that SAVATS guy. I havent raced GPL online in a while....is he still around?

Sean O'Gorman
12-28-04, 05:03 PM
LOL!! I remember that SAVATS guy. I havent raced GPL online in a while....is he still around?

I heard he plays mostly NASCAR games now.

JoeBob
12-28-04, 06:56 PM
Does this make you feel smart?

Sean O'Gorman
12-28-04, 07:44 PM
Does this make you feel smart?

No; in fact, quite the opposite. :o

jcollins28
12-29-04, 04:34 AM
yes

No idea, but he is a DJ now http://www.kgmrradio.com/harvesttheme/meetthestaff.htm

And it is SAVATS, remember? :gomer: :gomer:

LOL yes but I refuse to spell it that way. It is akin to calling a 50 year old man Skippy. I justwill not let it happen. BTW Savats did make a race with the N2003 Open Wheel Mod recently. Sadly though he has become a shill for the EARL.

B3RACER1a
12-29-04, 03:37 PM
:rofl:

Ankf00
12-29-04, 03:40 PM
But getting PVC cement on it is just damn wrong.
:eek:

Cruella
01-08-05, 09:46 AM
How come "Mr. Toad" (the best husband in the world) can log in (to Off Camber) but he can not post?

What does he have to do to get posting privileges?

Sean O'Gorman
01-08-05, 12:55 PM
Off Camber, like heaven, only has room for 758 members. I'll see what I can do to get Ank booted so he can be allowed in.

RTKar
01-08-05, 01:00 PM
How come "Mr. Toad" (the best husband in the world) can log in (to Off Camber) but he can not post?

Has he bought a round for everyone yet? :)

G.
01-08-05, 01:12 PM

What does he have to do to get posting privileges?Cuz he's the "best husband in the world" and he makes the rest of us slugs feel insecure. ;)

Ankf00
01-08-05, 04:02 PM
Off Camber, like heaven, only has room for 758 members. I'll see what I can do to get Ank booted so he can be allowed in.

you put kiddie pr0n in my inbox and I will sic a herd of cow upon you. COW!

RaceGrrl
01-08-05, 04:42 PM

Mr.Toad apparently didn't confirm his OffCamber account when we sent him the verification email. It has been sent again. Once he clicks on the verification link, he should be able to log in.

BTW, Mr. Toad can't be the best husband in the world because *I* have the best husband in the world.
:)

anait
01-08-05, 05:03 PM
^^^ Nope, nuh uh, mr anait is the best husband in the world. :p

Ankf00
01-08-05, 05:31 PM
CATFIGHT! http://www2.hornfans.com/wwwthreads/images/icons/bounce.gif

:D

Dr. Corkski
01-09-05, 04:41 AM

Mr.Toad apparently didn't confirm his OffCamber account when we sent him the verification email. It has been sent again. Once he clicks on the verification link, he should be able to log in.

BTW, Mr. Toad can't be the best husband in the world because *I* have the best husband in the world.
:)
^^^ Nope, nuh uh, mr anait is the best husband in the world. :pI didn't know nrc is Mormon. :D

Mr. Toad
01-11-05, 08:55 PM
MY FIRST POST

A big thank you to Cruella (the best wife in the world), also I would like to thank Sean O for starting this thread and toRaceGrrl for her explanation.

As it turns out the reason I did not confirm my account was that the the first link on the verification email took me to the log-in screen.
When I tried the second link (this time) I got to the activation page.

Hi all :D

Robstar
01-11-05, 08:57 PM

Hi Mr. Toad :)

racer2c
01-11-05, 08:59 PM
MY FIRST POST

A big thank you to Cruella (the best wife in the world), also I would like to thank Sean O for starting this thread and toRaceGrrl for her explanation.

As it turns out the reason I did not confirm my account was that the the first link on the verification email took me to the log-in screen.
When I tried the second link (this time) I got to the activation page.

Welcome Mr. Toad! :)

cart7
01-11-05, 09:16 PM
Welcome Mr. Toad. Fortunately we're all in a good mood because normally failure to confirm your account around these parts is instant banning for life.

Unless of course you brought plenty of beer. ;) :D