PDA

View Full Version : THIS ya gotta see!

Jag_Warrior
12-12-04, 09:14 PM
OK, I've turned over a new leaf (trying!)... laying off the 'neck jokes about NASCAR fans and such. But... this is some funny shizzle!

http://www.racetrackrednecks.com/clientuploads/RTRN_Images/RTRN_Pic1.jpg

Race Track Red Necks (http://www.racetrackrednecks.com/)

There's another site with a video that has NASCAR up in arms: Race Track Girls Go Nutz. I'd link it, but there is some adult content. But if you like pics of skanky girls with bad silly-cone jobs, scars on their bellies, holding a beer in one hand and a Marlboro dangling from their lips... a house for every dawg, I suppose. :shakehead

I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the Shepherd.

Methanolandbrats
12-12-04, 09:42 PM
Well, I'll throw out a story. I live in Wisconsin, but during the late 80s and early 90s I drove to Michigan, Rockingham, Martinsville (three times), Darlington and Bristol. At Rockingham a guy with three fingers on his right hand had the ticket next to my wife. He also was pushing 300 pounds and had a cooler with chicken and Coke swimming around in it. I mean the chicken was floating in the water. As his enormous fat ass pressed up against my wife and he hooked chicken from the ice water and sucked the flesh off the bones resulting in disgusting sounds my wife begged me to sit next to him. I showed her my ticket and said, "not my seat". :rofl: I guess we met a redneck.

rabbit
12-13-04, 10:03 AM
I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the Shepherd.
:D:thumbup:

oddlycalm
12-13-04, 06:09 PM
So Jag, haven't quite managed to fully embrace the dumb-is-cool movement yet, eh...? :rofl:

oc

Jag_Warrior
12-14-04, 09:17 AM
I'm taking baby steps, OC. I watched two Grand Am races this year, two episodes of Wife Swap on Fox, dated a bitter secretary who talked about her ex-husband all evening and I'm working in Mississippi.

Next year, I might just take the plunge. I think I'll watch no news channels except for Fox News, watch loads of NASCAR, Grand Am and IRL races, sell the XJS and buy a Chevelle... instantly becoming big man on campus in the local trailer park, doncha know. And the 18 year old high school drop-out waitress where I eat lunch now... I think she's set to become my new old lady.

I will be part of this new America... one way or another! :gomer:

oddlycalm
12-14-04, 11:12 PM
I'm taking baby steps, OC. I watched two Grand Am races this year, two episodes of Wife Swap on Fox, dated a bitter secretary who talked about her ex-husband all evening and I'm working in Mississippi. Wow, it definitely sounds like you're gettin your feet wet. I can work out an straight across swap to help ease that XJS to Chevelle transition along. Up here where the sun never shines we've got us some some Chebies with original paint that still looks good. That way you can decide where to put the primer for yourself...

oc